Cavin vs. Kenny: 3:00p by the monkey bars.

kenny

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously didn't know your wreck was that bad, which I already said, so for that I am a dick. I'll give you that.

But still, you rag on mine and expect me to be nice to you? Come the fuck on now. Fuck - the biggest reason I even made this thread other than huge boredom at work was due to you calling me a faggot simply because I said you'd run a shitty ET, or possibly play some wall tag.

It goes both ways player. You've seen me plenty of times and you'll see me again.

Well lets go over some facts, you claimed your a better rider than me and was dogging on my riding so I simply pointed out that you somehow managed to crash your bike at a blazing speed of 25mph, which clearly shows off your good riding skills. You then low ball me on a car crash I was in that in no way shape or form relates to my driving or riding abilities so there for has absolutely zero relevance to this thread. As I've stated before i was a passenger. Now if I had been driving the vehicle and crashed it, it would have been fair game. But you crossed the line...

And Kenny if you had no knowledge on how sever the crash was or the injuries that I sustained then why the hell would you even bring it up and try to call me out on it?

So back to my proposal...will you meet me face to face? I know that your a little guy that doesn't like confrontation when it is in real life but how about you sack up for once and meet me in person and say this stuff to my face, thats all I'm asking. So whats it going to be? continuing to talk smack over the internet or meet me in person? I think it is a pretty reasonable offer...

There you go with the 25mph shit again. You answered your own question why I would bring it up. You're clueless on my crash, I'm clueless on yours.

I'm not going out of my way to see you in person. You'll see me. No worries.

My original offer about the riding part still stands if you want to get walked by a 600 at Mid Ohio. The results can be seen on page one. I'll be the "chick" on the "slow" bike. ;)

your a male nurse...

Since you're Cavin Le Douche, you probably don't know this, but male nurses have been and continue to be in high demand, and, especially in some specialties, they are exceptionally well paid. For example, IIRC, male certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) are commanding salaries in the area of $150K to $175K per year. That's some serious loot. On top of that, as a nurse, you get to work with, oh, I don't know, LOTS OF OTHER NURSES WHO ARE USUALLY CHICKS THAT ARE TYPICALLY PRETTY HOT AND COMFORTABLE WITH THEIR BODIES SO THEY DO A LOT OF FREAKY SHIT ALL THE TIME. So, I'd say being a male nurse is a pretty good gig.

There you go with the 25mph shit again. You answered your own question why I would bring it up. You're clueless on my crash, I'm clueless on yours.

I'm not going out of my way to see you in person. You'll see me. No worries.

My original offer about the riding part still stands if you want to get walked by a 600 at Mid Ohio. The results can be seen on page one. I'll be the "chick" on the "slow" bike. ;)

In your own words...

"Their pavement was sub par and caused my 23.457mph low side"

Kenny I already said you don't have to go out of your way I will meet you anywhere you want so the "I'm not going out of my way to see you in person" excuse isn't accurate.

In your own words...

Kenny I already said you don't have to go out of your way I will meet you anywhere you want so the "I'm not going out of my way to see you in person" excuse isn't accurate.

Sarcasm man. Jesus.

In your own words...

Cavin, is someone else on your screenname?

Anyway, I'm planning on being in the Arena District tonight for at least a little bit, so I may stop by the Lodge Bar. Are you going for sure?

Cavin, is someone else on your screenname?

Anyway, I'm planning on being in the Arena District tonight for at least a little bit, so I may stop by the Lodge Bar. Are you going for sure?

Yea for sure, I'll give you a call when I get down there, and Erik I expect to see you there too... :p

Since you're Cavin Le Douche, you probably don't know this, but male nurses have been and continue to be in high demand, and, especially in some specialties, they are exceptionally well paid. For example, IIRC, male certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) are commanding salaries in the area of $150K to $175K per year. That's some serious loot. On top of that, as a nurse, you get to work with, oh, I don't know, LOTS OF OTHER NURSES WHO ARE USUALLY CHICKS THAT ARE TYPICALLY PRETTY HOT AND COMFORTABLE WITH THEIR BODIES SO THEY DO A LOT OF FREAKY SHIT ALL THE TIME. So, I'd say being a male nurse is a pretty good gig.

FINALLY! Another man who gets it.

I start my bachelor work this winter, and then onto the advanced practice stuff. Leaning towards CRNA or CNP.

:cool:

I start my bachelor work this winter, and then onto the advanced practice stuff. Leaning towards CRNA or CNP.

When I was getting hardware installed in my leg the most entertaining nurse was a dude. By his request I wrote "whatever his name was FUCKING RULES" where it asked how the staff treated me.

11min left until this meeting...

Awesome, good luck with that. :cool: I was just at Grady Memorial Hospital the other day, and someone in HR there was telling me that, for the signing bonus for the two CRNAs they just hired, they gave them Jaguars. Seriously, gave them a fucking car as a signing bonus. How baller is that?

Cavin, remember that good shit talking goes beyond CR.

P.S. I've been getting my balls soaked by this 36 yr old cougar out in Dayton, I have been amazed how many women recently have been preforming this mythical feat. Anyways, She wants to meet Cheryl... I don't know if there is going to be a threesome involved but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

D-Rame, I have a good feeling that you will knock somebody out at the bar.

~Sweets

Cavin, remember that good shit talking goes beyond CR.

P.S. I've been getting my balls soaked by this 36 yr old cougar out in Dayton, I have been amazed how many women recently have been preforming this mythical feat. Anyways, She wants to meet Cheryl... I don't know if there is going to be a threesome involved but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

D-Rame, I have a good feeling that you will knock somebody out at the bar.

~Sweets

you know how i roll let it be known :D