hey whats up

tirefire95

ok at what point do the mods step in bevcause at this rate with all these fails new people are never gettin in ..

the mods need to make a part where they have to click i appect this agreement for making a decent intro to even be on this site..l ahh

ok at what point do the mods step in bevcause at this rate with all these fails new people are never gettin in ..

the mods need to make a part where they have to click i appect this agreement for making a decent intro to even be on this site..l ahh

Some would say that basic grammar skills should be required as well...just saying :p

Is this typed in Russian? No, I can read Russian. It must be typed in retard.

I e-slap you Paul.

Hi my name is Brian. I'm pretty new to the forum thing, but I figured I would check it out. I drive an 01 Trans Am Ws6 that is lightly modded. The best time in it so far is 13.3 at 197mph. I have a 900 shot of nitrous that I spray at the bottom of third gear... Other than that the cars pretty much stock ;)

Hopefully I can learn a few things and meet some of you at meets and what not. Here's a pic..

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/98c895c7.jpg

Hi my name is Brian. I'm pretty new to the forum thing, but I figured I would check it out. I drive an 01 Trans Am Ws6 that is lightly modded. The best time in it so far is 13.3 at 197mph. I have a 900 shot of nitrous that I spray at the bottom of third gear... Other than that the cars pretty much stock ;)

Hopefully I can learn a few things and meet some of you at meets and what not. Here's a pic..

You're "pretty new." No shit, Sherlock. What, you only have one photo of your car, and that's when it's about to flip over? I doubt that's even your car. No lightly modded TA can even do that. You FAIL. You need pics in your intro, preferably pics with babes in them. What are you, a homo? We've got our quota here, thanks, go away. 13.3 @ 197? What, did your POS F-body stall at 60 foot? Typical. And nitrous is for RICERS. Do us all a favor and go kill yourself now. 10 neg rep points for you, and I'm giving you that because it's the max I can give you. If you ever grow up, which I highly doubt, and you want to come back, get yourself a real car, a Buick, like I drive. Then there'll be at least an infinitessimally small chance you can join here. :gtfo:

everyone that posted before me in this thread is a newb you all fail

your the 2nd oldest person in this thread. when you graduated most of us were still in elementary, and if im not mistaken, most of the "newbs" cars in this thread are faster than your p.o.s rustang. now go collect your s.s check grandpa and die. have a nice day dust and bones

your the 2nd oldest person in this thread. when you graduated most of us were still in elementary, and if im not mistaken, most of the "newbs" cars in this thread are faster than your p.o.s rustang. now go collect your s.s check grandpa and die. have a nice day dust and bones

:funny:

funniest thing youve said in a while haha

an hal stfu ill e-slap you with my unused pecker

starky your not gettin used to my typing your just gettin dumber haha

to the OP you suck at life true story

You're "pretty new." No shit, Sherlock. What, you only have one photo of your car, and that's when it's about to flip over? I doubt that's even your car. No lightly modded TA can even do that. You FAIL. You need pics in your intro, preferably pics with babes in them. What are you, a homo? We've got our quota here, thanks, go away. 13.3 @ 197? What, did your POS F-body stall at 60 foot? Typical. And nitrous is for RICERS. Do us all a favor and go kill yourself now. 10 neg rep points for you, and I'm giving you that because it's the max I can give you. If you ever grow up, which I highly doubt, and you want to come back, get yourself a real car, a Buick, like I drive. Then there'll be at least an infinitessimally small chance you can join here. :gtfo:

I don't even think he owns that car. I call BS on the NOS until we see pics, and even then, there's no fucking way he could do a 13.3 in that POS.:bs:

the only car in this thread that went faster than mine blew up at the end of the pass try again