for those that have two sets of rims/tires

natedogg624

whats your combo?

street/track (for example PP/PR)

track/rain

street/rain

im considering getting another set of rims, considering being the key word. if i do just wondering what you guys run with them.

i think my personal best choice would be street/track combo.

btw side note: the rims im looking at are 150 for front and rear with rotors and cush, straight and true from a proven seller off the wera boards. would you buy?

Edited by natedogg624

Race/Race/Race.

Combo is determined by the weather outlook. Typically leave rains mounted and stored in the basement. IF I ever race again, we take them to every track no matter what.

But, I usually only have two sets with me at track day events and they are mounted with race DOTs or slicks on both. I don't ride in the rain unless I can get money...

Race/Race/Race.

Combo is determined by the weather outlook. Typically leave rains mounted and stored in the basement. IF I ever race again, we take them to every track no matter what.

But, I usually only have two sets with me at track day events and they are mounted with race DOTs or slicks on both. I don't ride in the rain unless I can get money...

"If you don't race in the rain, then you are not a racer" you pussy!! lol. If i've driven god knows how many hours to an event and it rains, please believe i'm racing! Shit, I ran mid-ohio for an STT trackday. Helps to get that rain setup dialed in:D

Ofcourse I would only be at a race if there was money involved....

"If you don't race in the rain, then you are not a racer" you pussy!! lol. If i've driven god knows how many hours to an event and it rains, please believe i'm racing! Shit, I ran mid-ohio for an STT trackday. Helps to get that rain setup dialed in:D

Ofcourse I would only be at a race if there was money involved....

Did you not read my post? If I am going to a race and it rains, I'll race. But, after 14 years, I've earned the right to choose when i ride and what conditions. I don't need practice rain riding anymore...