Tire Mystery

Tonik

7 hours ago, Tonik said:

Well, my new seat just arrived. If my tires are not ready which means I can't sit on my new seat I will be pissed.

Is the new seat closer to the older GL1800 plushness? My wife and I sat on a 2023 wing and she hated the seat. I don’t believe I can purchase a newer model unless I swapped out the seat.

4 minutes ago, durk said:

Is the new seat closer to the older GL1800 plushness? My wife and I sat on a 2023 wing and she hated the seat. I don’t believe I can purchase a newer model unless I swapped out the seat.

Don't know yet. Only sat on it for a few minutes. So far it feels much better. I will report back after I have a day on it.

Yes, the 2018+ seats are bad. Really bad. Most every one replaces them. I had mine reworked. It was much better but not good enough.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

Amanda and I didn't think the 2018 seat was uncomfortable. It is firm, but I prefer that over plush. 

Amanda is a sweetheart that would never complain, and you are weird.

6 hours ago, motocat12 said:

The Goldwing Palace flooring must be too abrasive. The wide rear tire rides floats over the but the narrow front get's chewed by the aggressive lugs.

FTFY