Tonight - cruisin up to cbus. . make it happen

Slimpsy1647545505

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you have your own on staff detailer?

You've got a awesome collection of rides and the fact you race and actually DRIVE THEM is bad ass.

Whats the Buick's plates?

DOX BTR

I would hope the Buick says "Dox Dad", but I have never seen it.

BTW, are you actually going to Polaris tonight?

So do you have your own on staff detailer?

You've got a awesome collection of rides and the fact you race and actually DRIVE THEM is bad ass.

Whats the Buick's plates?

DOX BTR

Thanks. No, I clean them myself. Used to have a detailer, back when I worked. But, um..... well, he got old and kinda crippled-up. It happens to old people, I'm told. :rolleyes: So I decided that if I couldn't take care of it myself, I didn't need to keep it, and I clean them all myself and by hand.

The Buick belonged to my late father, and it doesn't have vanity plates. He wouldn't have approved of such things.

BTW, are you actually going to Polaris tonight?

Trying to decide that now. Haven't slept since Wednesday night, but on the other hand, just finished a half pot of coffee about an hour ago. Too lazy to decide ...... I suggested to wonderboy earlier that we should take his buddy out in the limo (birthday dinner and drinking), that way, they didn't haven't to drink and drive. But we didn't plan far enough ahead and we couldn't make the time work. I'm just being lazy right now .....

Trying to decide that now. Haven't slept since Wednesday night, but on the other hand, just finished a half pot of coffee about an hour ago. Too lazy to decide ...... I suggested to wonderboy earlier that we should take his buddy out in the limo (birthday dinner and drinking), that way, they didn't haven't to drink and drive. But we didn't plan far enough ahead and we couldn't make the time work. I'm just being lazy right now .....

I wish I had something to do. I don't feel like Polaris, but I would come ride in the limo, or the Mercedes, or the Lotus. It doesn't matter to me buddy, I just miss fast cars these past few weeks. My family car and beater truck just aren't doing anything for me.

Told you pick me up and then we will pickup scott and hopefully not burn a whole in our pistons trying to get to rice town tehehehehe.

Very funny Thorne. You can come out and tell me how we can build a turbo set-up for my car on the cheap. Then maybe I can just have other problems.

I wish I had something to do. I don't feel like Polaris, but I would come ride in the limo, or the Mercedes, or the Lotus. It doesn't matter to me buddy, I just miss fast cars these past few weeks. My family car and beater truck just aren't doing anything for me.
Well, I will prolly bring the Benz out .... it's kinda dirty because it was all over today (Columbus, Marion, Delaware), but at least it'll give the ricers something to heckle and taunt. And you can drive it if you want, just don't cross any state boundaries ....

Very funny Thorne. You can come out and tell me how we can build a turbo set-up for my car on the cheap. Then maybe I can just have other problems.

step 1. Call Gear head

step 2. Buy lots of pipes

step 3. give rob welder

step 4. Steal Semi Turbo

step 5. Profit!

Well, I will prolly bring the Benz out .... it's kinda dirty because it was all over today (Columbus, Marion, Delaware), but at least it'll give the ricers something to heckle and taunt. And you can drive it if you want, just don't cross any state boundaries ....

Getting up and coming out just got really tempting, but I told Chad I would hang out with him tonight. We might just get the wheels back on the Fiero.