The Call of Duty Thread

V8 Beast

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hardcore anything is dumb. you dont need skill to pre fire across the map and hit someone. try playing regular TDM and see how many kills you get... lots harder.

and the beta is freakin sweet! we are going to have a division for it too, and it'll be on GameBattles.

hardcore anything is dumb. you dont need skill to pre fire across the map and hit someone. try playing regular TDM and see how many kills you get... lots harder.

and the beta is freakin sweet! we are going to have a division for it too, and it'll be on GameBattles.

True, but unloading an entire clip right into someone and then they die sucks. Running out of ammo with 3-4 kills also sucks :).

you now get to sit there for 5 minutes waiting for the game to play through on S&D

Not if you dont suck :)

Just like any game people are going to figure out where the spawn points are after a while. But then people are going to figure out that people have figured that out, and that you dont just start running out in the open. You sit back a bit till all the noob tubes and grenades explode.

My fav. to play is search and destroy...it just doesn't get better than 50 points a kill and 100 for planting the bomb.

Theres nothing like a good team deathmatch though to get some kills.

Not if you dont suck :)

Just like any game people are going to figure out where the spawn points are after a while. But then people are going to figure out that people have figured that out, and that you dont just start running out in the open. You sit back a bit till all the noob tubes and grenades explode.

My fav. to play is search and destroy...it just doesn't get better than 50 points a kill and 100 for planting the bomb.

Theres nothing like a good team deathmatch though to get some kills.

but then they'll know that you know that they know.

Then what are you gonna do. :D

but yeah, I dont think I suck, but I just hate it when I catch a random nade at the beginning of a match. Its such bullshit.

and you would be wrong

its been known to happen, me being wrong that is. Its definitely not as much of a noob tube frag fest, becuase obviously they dont respawn. So after a little reflection I will agree with your previous statement.

someone with CR superpowers should change the thread title to "circle jerk night results"

ahahaa just got done playing for a while with 8 people form cr.... which is cock rockets ... woooo ok my fingers hurt from playing that im going to bed with ou beating my meat

...And yeah my finger is killing me too.

:confused:

Okay not what your thinkin. lol Some kids on line refered to the CR in our clan name as Cock Rockets so that's what we were calling ourselves. After that we were playing free for all with 8 of us Knives only so our fingers were killing us.

And as for the circle jerk reference, that pretty much explains itself.

Okay not what your thinkin. lol Some kids on line refered to the CR in our clan name as Cock Rockets so that's what we were calling ourselves. After that we were playing free for all with 8 of us Knives only so our fingers were killing us.

And as for the circle jerk reference, that pretty much explains itself.

looks like I left at just the right time then.