Make Your Own ‘Joe The Plumber’ Sign

87GT

Joe's a moron.....He got all that shit started and his ass can't even begin to buy a business

What does that have to do with anything. I think his question was a fair one. Spread the wealth around. ;)

I think his question was a fair one. Spread the wealth around. ;)

It's fair if you are one of the ones affected. He isn't and won't be, so he was just trying to look like a big fish among the people that day saying he was about to buy a business and aint buying shit. Obama's plan will help him like it is me, so shut it, joe the no licensed plumber.

First words out his dumb mouth...He aint buying shit....SHUT UP!

It's fair if you are one of the ones affected. He isn't and won't be, so he was just trying to look like a big fish among the people that day saying he was about to buy a business and aint buying shit. Obama's plan will help him like it is me, so shut it, joe the no licensed plumber.

First words out his dumb mouth...He aint buying shit....SHUT UP!

That means that you, I , and anyone else should have no opinion about wars that are conducted. Since most of us have never been in uniform, we should not have an opinion? :rolleyes:

That means that you, I , and anyone else should have no opinion about wars that are conducted. Since most of us have never been in uniform, we should not have an opinion? :rolleyes:

Does not mean that at all..Sorry. You are off base!

How does that clip make him sound like a moron?

It bothers me that he tried to put Obama on the spot about his plan for small business owners, 250k>...saying he was about to buy a business and this plan was affecting him. He isn't, wasn't, can't and won't....so he was simply at the Obama rally, trolling.

Granted the plan is not making a lot of people happy, but those actually affected by it...not posers like that guy.