Bob's Official Cigar Thread

Diamonds

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dad just got back from jamaica, brought back alot of goodies since he is an avid cigar smoker. He gave me a couple "A Fuente Gran Reserva" don't know if thats sold here or not. I'm more in to the more "mild, moister" ones.

the GR is a cuban cigar. expecially if he got them in jamaica.

gotta be careful with jamaixan retailers, alot of that stuff is fake. i doubt if hes an avid smoker he'd risk buying fakes. he probably hot real ones. so thats good

you say "mild and moist"

1. any cigar can be as moist or dry as you want...

2. the "more than mild" cigars are the ones that usually would give you a "moist" draw so maybe you are mistaken?

I'm partial to the AVO #2 and the shop of choice is Town & Country Tobacco in Manchester, Mo.

We have a group of gents who get togehter there weekly to discuss money, sports, politics, etc., enjoy some spirits and smoke our favorite brand. Great place!

Feff

so, jsut buy more hmidors.. im up to 5...

I am going to, i was waiting till it was all the way full and seeing if you had any of yours up for sale so it would be a win win for both of us, after getting bombed sat im about 90% full now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah i love that ashtray... for me it's the end-all be-all because of my art background.

I also like that CI boardroom 8 finger HUGE ashtray... so cool

I also just bought the 5vegas limitada 2 finger bowl ashtray.

http://i3.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/e6/6b/9572_1.JPG

Bob, I'm thinking about getting a small/cheap humidor to start out with, so if you have anything or any suggestions I would be grateful. That, and I would probably be interested in a mild sampler. I'm a complete noob to cigars, but I smoke plenty of Marlboro's.

LMK, and once the bills I just paid clear I'll see how much cash I can spend.