is it just me?

pontiacfreak142

Worst "rant" post eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should know, I have had some doozies. But man, a guy didnt get a pic of a car. Why not go up to him when your there, and say I am interested in buying some pics. Obviously you knew what he was doing there. You were randomly hoping a guy took pics of your car. Is it his fault for not taking a pic of every car or yours for knowingly not asking for a pic?

I take offense to this comment ;) but then considering the little bugger can perform, some are likely pissed :D When driven properly, she too can turn high 13's.

This has gotta hurt. I see your point now.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/qwik5o/dedfef.jpg

he doesnt take pics of cars so he can market them to random ass people

you clearly know nothing about the photography business. every one of a photographer's photos is meticulously gone over in photoshop to make sure that each detail, whether it be discoloration, too much light, not enough light, etc is taken care of. whether they sell the picture or not doesn't matter that much, it all goes in their portfolio.

even if you have to make money on it, there's still a lot of work to be done. when you're paying a photographer for stuff like that, if he's any good he'll have really taken the time to make the car look perfect. that said, there's only so much you can do with a car like the OP's. its not particularly shiny, purple is kinda a dull color and it doesn't look like it'd really be very vivid in a picture. thats just IMO.