I'm the old new guy

AIB18B1

Hey everybody, I'm Stefan and I currently drive an '02 IS300. I know I've been a member on here since 2004, but I'm just getting around to using the site cause, well... ...I don't really wanna explain why I've not been using the site until now, however I will be on here frequently now. Are there meets I can go to around here on like a weekly or bi-weekly or even monthly basis? If so where and when? Thanks in advance.

I would show you pictures of my IS, although I seem to be a moron currently and am not sure how to post a picture. If somebody would inform me then I will happily post pictures. Thanks.

• Confused 2
  • Downvote 4

Ok people. I am NOT a cop. That is the furthest from what I actually am. Here are some links to pictures of my car. I am not a cop and I'm almost offended you would call me such. I'm 21 years old and I have affiliations with several automotive/performance modifiers around town. Oh and as for that whole "minus rep" deal, well thats just non-sense. I shall return such rep for you LuGie.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd249/sm5sfe/LexiDSCorner-1.jpg

• Confused 1

Oh and the reason I haven't used the site is because I moved to North Carolina for a while and just got back into the whole car scene. I was a part of a weekly meet down there and I AM NOT A FUCKING COP. I cannot stress that enough. You guys are all just paranoid and shit.

Only cops deny being cops. Which means I are the police.

(and only dumbass stoners say that cops "have to say their cops if you ask." So don't say that.)

I know that whole "cops have to tell you they are cops" is bullshit. But why are you all so dead certain that I'm a cop? I just tried to re-introduce myself like the forums said I should so, whats with all the hatin'?

I know that whole "cops have to tell you they are cops" is bullshit. But why are you all so dead certain that I'm a cop? I just tried to re-introduce myself like the forums said I should so, whats with all the hatin'?

Welcome to CR, hope you like it. Bring some KY.

I'm a cop too. Welcome. ;)

well thanks for the welcome pdqgp, I appreciate it. And I'm glad that you understand I don't dislike all cops, just the ones I've encountered who were unneccesarily ass holes. Seems like you're one of the cool cops, thats awesome.