Why do we have rules?

IVRINGS

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can talk about cars all day long, but I get some guy on here talking shit on my cars cause they are Cavaliers and Sunfires. So I keep my car stuff to my self, and the one time I say something about a dumb rule I'm getting hated for? Grow up and when you allow someone else to have something different on the site let me know. Cause with a wedding and wanting a house cars are kinda the last thing on the list right now, but I would love to help out and learn stuff since I do all my own work.

LoL don't you see that I get that with my popcorn eatting guys? I thought it would be great to prove a point. That is what people do on here is make post and prove points right? I think I've proved mine, but if not it gets my post up to there I might need them. At this rate I will be there in no time right?

Trying to "prove a point" about the people in charge doesn't get you far. It's been tried many times before, and rarely gets anywhere.

I can talk about cars all day long, but I get some guy on here talking shit on my cars cause they are Cavaliers and Sunfires. So I keep my car stuff to my self, and the one time I say something about a dumb rule I'm getting hated for? Grow up and when you allow someone else to have something different on the site let me know. Cause with a wedding and wanting a house cars are kinda the last thing on the list right now, but I would love to help out and learn stuff since I do all my own work.

No one really cares that you're into Sunfires and Cavaliers. No, what people really care about is whining and self-entitlement. Look, dude, this site is privately own, and the owners can make the rules whatever they want. You're being here is a privilege, not something that you're entitled to participate in just because you're into cars. And the culture here is such that if you whine about the "rules" or act as though you're entitled to something, then you're going to get flamed - and deservedly so.

Where in any of your posts has anyone said shit about your choice in car? Seriously, its like you've got a giant victim complex because of what you drive.
LoL I have such a complex since I have 3 of them... :rolleyes: Try my intro post that I tried to come back and say a little something about me what like a few weeks ago.

LoL don't you see that I get that with my popcorn eatting guys? I thought it would be great to prove a point. That is what people do on here is make post and prove points right? I think I've proved mine, but if not it gets my post up to there I might need them. At this rate I will be there in no time right?

I could care less about my post. So there is no motivation behind it for that.

?!?!

:gtfo:

No one really cares that you're into Sunfires and Cavaliers. No, what people really care about is whining and self-entitlement. Look, dude, this site is privately own, and the owners can make the rules whatever they want. You're being here is a privilege, not something that you're entitled to participate in just because you're into cars. And the culture here is such that if you whine about the "rules" or act as though you're entitled to something, then you're going to get flamed - and deservedly so.
I know all of this. Chris Green is one that got me to be on this site to start with. My ex HotlilCavZ was my girl at the time I found out about the site, and then when I moved up here I needed a car to get around so I got a car. Chris was a great guy that gave me a steal on the 2M4 that he had. So with dealing with him I found that I can get some help from people that know there stuff instead of some jackasses that are not very helpfull, and lets face it you guys are being O so helpfull right now huh.

Guest 614Streets

They are also jewish and they have weapons like supercharged firels1hebrewnationals so whatch your ass son. That hammer wont feel good.

The last two girls I dated drove Cavaliers, they also whined about as much as you, too. They used to be members on here and I banned them both, I feel a streak coming on if you don't cork up the front hole in your crotch.

So that being said is it safe to say that you may have dated him or are currently are doing so?? maybe i got confused?

The last two girls I dated drove Cavaliers, they also whined about as much as you, too. They used to be members on here and I banned them both, I feel a streak coming on if you don't cork up the front hole in your crotch.
So you are going to bann me for pointing something out that is listed plain as day? This so called Kitchen was made for this kinda thing right? I'm not cryin' a sad song or anything here, but I guess if you can't stand the heat of me being right. I guess this tread is done huh. Cause no matter what I say someone is going to say get the sand out of my V, or better yet put a cork in it cause I said so.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Breathe...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously...?

I'm not cryin' a sad song or anything here

I guess since I'm newer to the site whatever I say doesn't seem to work...

That was <BS Flag Icon> that he took me off the SR membership.

If they are at Admin's discretion why put amounts of post or amount of years on here?

instead of some jackasses that are not very helpfull, and lets face it you guys are being O so helpfull right now huh

I'm breathing over here just fine bro. It all was just people having fun and messing around, then someone got on a power trip, and then someone else. Now we are here with a point made about someone being a dick, and I'm fine not being in the SR members. Just if I could I was going to be, but it is just something under your name people. Don't freak out here.
  • Downvote 1