Black RX7? Tire Discounters 256?

IVRINGS

HUH? I worked at the polaris one Sept 06 till March 07. If you know Dan Keim then you know why I quit.

For real?!? Yeah, I know that guy - total jerk. One time, I got a flat on Roberts Road, and I called him and was like, "Hey, Dan, I got a flat; can you bring me another tire?" And he was like, "What, do you think I work at a tire store? HAR HAR HAR!" and then he hung up. So, then I fucked his wife.

For real?!? Yeah, I know that guy - total jerk. One time, I got a flat on Roberts Road, and I called him and was like, "Hey, Dan, I got a flat; can you bring me another tire?" And he was like, "What, do you think I work at a tire store? HAR HAR HAR!" and then he hung up. So, then I fucked his wife.

That was funny. Should've branded Payback's a Bitch on her tit while you were there.

LOL, don't listen to Skinner, he's just messing around. Really, it's mine. I've worked at that Tire Discounters for only a few months now; I used to run the one in Polaris. Anyway, my plans for it this winter are to put a bigger single on it and maybe run some spray to help with spooling.

I think this is the first time this has ever been used without hyperbole, but...

OMFGROFL!!!!11!!1

Im literally in tears.