I Hate You

Cordell

Dude, foryour best interest just give up. This is getting painful to watch.
Dude I can care less. This is by no means painfull. Like I haven't had some rich kid think he is hot shit when I drive a Cavalier and he has a nicer car then me? Someone can't make me feel bad for what I drive or have.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So is Hal your name or what is your name. I'm tryin' to remember the car you have, but hell if you don't want to say it don't.

You won't remember my car, you've probably never seen it. You don't know me.

Consider the shock delievered by instantaneous power is different at the 800 range, I have no idea what I'm talking about. I don't build cars and I was never a Mechanical Engineering major.

Wow, all that at 21. You really are an impressive human being. You need to write a biography so you can teach people how to be winners.

Dude I can care less. This is by no means painfull. Like I haven't had some rich kid think he is hot shit when I drive a Cavalier and he has a nicer car then me? Someone can't make me feel bad for what I drive or have.

I'm not rich, I just work hard and get ahead by not making excuses. I have probably had more mental anguish in a 5 minute period than your non-reading ass has had in your life. I don't dwell on things, I move on and man up.

PS. I don't just have one nicer car than you, I have two.

Well duh, I never said my car was comparable to his. Although I can fit more people/ groceries into mine!

Good job, I bet either of my daily drivers will fit more groceries than yours.

Does anyone want to clue me into this before I'm off work, or do I need to make a phone call to find out what he has?

Make a phone call to all your senior member friends. They were active enough to have seen my car do a burnout infront of IPS preparing to race a stupid fast Evo.

You won't remember my car, you've probably never seen it. You don't know me.
LoL don't be to sure about that. If you are into cars and have such a fast car I'm sure I've meet and seen you. Hell I can bet I've even heard people talk shit about you cause of the way you act on here.

LoL don't be to sure about that. If you are into cars and have such a fast car I'm sure I've meet and seen you. Hell I can bet I've even heard people talk shit about you cause of the way you act on here.

Probably have heard people talk shit about it, I don't care. I've talked shit about their cars too. At least I had the balls to go race a certain Pewter Camaro (the driver of which will soon owe me $100 and I trust he will pay up).

No, it's a nice SUV that you would have seen me in if you really paid attention at a pervious Advance Auto meet.

I havent been to an advance auto meet. If you would have paid attention you woudl have noticed that my "pos rice car" that you hate so much wasnt there.

I havent been to an advance auto meet. If you would have paid attention you woudl have noticed that my "pos rice car" that you hate so much wasnt there.

I wouldn't pay attention to you. I guess you haven't been out to all the recent meets.

So from what I hear you drive a yellow cobra? I guessing I'm right?

Holy God, you figured it out. I guess you didn't just go look through the pictures and videos that have been posted on here.

I wouldn't pay attention to you. I guess you haven't been out to all the recent meets.

All the meets except those ones becasue I had to work. And i didnt see you at the burnout contest. Either way Im hopping off here now. And I hope that eventually I will get to formally meet you in person at one of the meets so that we can hang out and talk a little trash in person, I think it could be fun. :p

Jesus H Christ, when I left the house at 5:45 just after I made my last post, to 7pages by 7:15.....

Scott +1 to you for making a good kitchen thread, or everyone on CR who's posted in this thread has no life

LOL, I thought that was you I saw outside playing freeze tag

Nope I just called someone that is more well know on the site to find out who you are. He drives a ford too, and that is all I asked about is what you drive. Now I'm off here to close up the store and head out to meet the girl and some friends for a movie. Maybe I will come and talk a little shit in person too next time.

All the meets except those ones becasue I had to work. And i didnt see you at the burnout contest. Either way Im hopping off here now. And I hope that eventually I will get to formally meet you in person at one of the meets so that we can hang out and talk a little trash in person, I think it could be fun. :p

The last burnout contest where my car posed for the camera? Oh wait, you're too new to have been there last year.