I Hate You

Cordell

No, Im not. Yes, I modify to gain power/ speed. But, that doesnt mean that its a fast car. Im not sure why you cant seem grasp this with all of your amazing knowledge of everything. I just like to modify, it makes it different, it makes it mine. If I wanted a fast car I would have bought an f body.

Yep, buy an f-body so you can still get walked. You modify to become faster. Fast is not defined by a number. I guess you miss that part.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be nice to have money... I guess you paid for that yourself I'm going to hear next right? :cool:

funny thing is you have yet to figure out he is fast forward motorsports.... founder owner single shop man...... an his "unicorn" would walk your car in every catagory even with out certain Hoses that won stay on

LoL is that a mustang or a F-body... Cause that seems to be the only thing people have around here. I know some of the other guys that have real power have Supra's in the low singles, but I can only dream to have that kinda money to spend.

funny thing is you have yet to figure out he is fast forward motorsports.... founder owner single shop man...... an his "unicorn" would walk your car in every catagory even with out certain Hoses that won stay on

They're fixed son. My car is actually louder than Brian's now (I think).

LoL is that a mustang or a F-body... Cause that seems to be the only thing people have around here. I know some of the other guys that have real power have Supra's in the low singles, but I can only dream to have that kinda money to spend.

Neither. I drive a Unicorn, idiot. I guess you didn't re-learn to read that word.

Yep, buy an f-body so you can still get walked. You modify to become faster. Fast is not defined by a number. I guess you miss that part.

I modified to go "quick". Which I achieved and I am actually done modding this car.Im currently in the market for the "fast" car that will be my REAL prject.

You keep working on your car, and I'll keep making this f-body faster. Then I'll be glad to take you up on that comment.

Yep, most of us saved that money that we get until we can afford something worth having. Just because it's not a single digit supra doesnt mean it's not fast, we have single digit f-body's and mustangs here. What's your point?

Anyone care to say who he hates me really is. I don't know everyone here, and I would like to know who I'm talking about. These names don't mean a thing to mean.

Its cool, I dont know him either. Ive been out every weeknd this season and I still dont think that I have ever met him. He is just as mythical as the creature he rides.

Jesus H Christ, when I left the house at 5:45 just after I made my last post, to 7pages by 7:15.....

Scott +1 to you for making a good kitchen thread, or everyone on CR who's posted in this thread has no life

Definatley the "no life" part. Well, that and its cold/ rainy outside.

Chad - My point is that I don't have a lot of money, and I work with what I have. Other then that I have meet you before when I think you dated Lauren(Sp on that. My sis does it like this Loran) when she lived with Josh and them. Am I right?

You keep working on your car, and I'll keep making this f-body faster. Then I'll be glad to take you up on that comment.

Just need to throw gears in it. I'll say again. Turbos to support 1200 and fuel to support 1000+. We'll see what happens.

Anyone care to say who he hates me really is. I don't know everyone here, and I would like to know who I'm talking about. These names don't mean a thing to mean.

My actual name isn't listed on the left part of the page or anything :rolleyes: .