I Hate You

Cordell

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true, you forget your text has to make it through the Verizon Wireless network.

Once again My ninja > your ninja

You forget, I can text from a female's phone!

My ninja boobs > your ninja ways

That is your response? Now I know you're slipping. Are you trying to fit in with the noobs or what?

No, I didn't make a momma joke and I'm bored now. I doubt I will be at the track until I find the extra funds to throw a 4R70W in this thing.

Too bad I'd like to see the mythical car make some passes before I start calling it out, but if that is what it takes to see it run.

I'm not confident the trans will hold up to real power now. It was rough to drive it home after it got too heated at Kilkare. I'm not dumping money into the T56 when I know I'll be replacing it later.

I'm not confident the trans will hold up to real power now. It was rough to drive it home after it got too heated at Kilkare. I'm not dumping money into the T56 when I know I'll be replacing it later.

So are we gonna see single digits out of this thing?

So are we gonna see single digits out of this thing?

I don't know, I don't really have any goals for it. I've considered selling the setup once I get a glorious dyno number. I have a spray setup I want to do that's never been done before. I'd like to have this car and another with the spray but, right now that's not going to happen.

I don't know, I don't really have any goals for it. I've considered selling the setup once I get a glorious dyno number. I have a spray setup I want to do that's never been done before. I'd like to have this car and another with the spray but, right now that's not going to happen.

I know what you mean, I'd really like to set up a 6 speed car for handling and aggressive street driving. Seeing as how mine is moving past those possiblities, but that won't be happening for quite some time.

I know what you mean, I'd really like to set up a 6 speed car for handling and aggressive street driving. Seeing as how mine is moving past those possiblities, but that won't be happening for quite some time.

I just want to build it, have it work, and be done with it. It's just the accomplishment that I want.