I Hate You

Cordell

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your mom likes the way I pillow pillow fight.

Seriously, you immature morons always go for mom jokes? Why don't you take a nap on some train tracks? You're just a worthless little ricer. You hold less value than a homeless guy begging me for money. I personally would be unmoved if I were to find you took my advice and got cut in half.

Well I guess I should put the turbo that is in the garage on for the winter. Keep you car and in the Summer we will race. If I didn't buy the ring and have the wedding I could do something instead of say something, but I'm happy that I pick what I did.

Fuck you and your worthless excuses. There is a ring on my woman's hand. I'm paying for a fucking wedding. I have enough money in mods to buy 3 of your car. I hate you, you are beneath me.

So why did my screen just say something about not being able topost more than once every 15 seconds?

Maybe it's because you can only post once every 15 seconds moron. Why haven't you died yet?

Seriously, you immature morons always go for mom jokes? Why don't you take a nap on some train tracks? You're just a worthless little ricer. You hold less value than a homeless guy begging me for money. I personally would be unmoved if I were to find you took my advice and got cut in half.

Im sorry but that was pretty lame, and not funny at all. If you're gonna take the time to type mean things about people, atleast make it funny too. By the way..... got any change?

Im sorry but that was pretty lame, and not funny at all. If you're gonna take the time to type mean things about people, atleast make it funny too. By the way..... got any change?

I'm not trying to be funny, if I were, I would tell a joke. I'm giving you serious advice. Go cease to exist. You are completely worthless. You mean nothing. I'm not sure I can be much more specific. You are pathetic.

Maybe it's because you can only post once every 15 seconds moron. Why haven't you died yet?

Because then I would miss all of your attention hungry rants about how everyone is beneath you. Which I assume is brought on because your mommy didnt love you enough as a child.

So what you have money! Sounds like it is going to your head bro. All I said is that I have stuff to pay for. Stop being all to good for your self and eat the wheaties and forget the turboes. ;)

I don't even know what "turboes" are. You must be getting way too technical for me. I feel sorry for your girl if your posts are any glimpse into your actual intelligence.

I don't even know what "turboes" are. You must be getting way too technical for me. I feel sorry for your girl if your posts are any glimpse into your actual intelligence.
LoL It shows your intelligence by playing dumb, but I guess that is what happens when you must pay people to do work on your cars?

Because then I would miss all of your attention hungry rants about how everyone is beneath you. Which I assume is brought on because your mommy didnt love you enough as a child.

I don't care about attention. If I wanted some I would drive around with a fart can like every other failure. Not everyone is beneath me, you are. You're ignorant. You lack any wit. You are proud to drive a pos under 200whp. You show up with all your faggot friends to a dyno day that you should have been embarassed to attend.

That being said, you are beneath even Phil.