Buckeye game tonight

SRTurbo04

do you sleep with a helmet?

I think the combination of his writing skills, and the act depicted in his sig. pic., would make that answer very obvious to you, and anyone else with more than a few brain cells floating around in thier skulls.

His parents weren't kidding when they said he was "special"!

Kenny and or Jesse, let me know if your end up watching at Lizds. I'll be racing out about kickoff. Hopefully.

I think the combination of his writing skills, and the act depicted in his sig. pic., would make that answer very obvious to you, and anyone else with more than a few brain cells floating around in thier skulls.

His parents weren't kidding when they said he was "special"!

Kenny and or Jesse, let me know if your end up watching at Lizds. I'll be racing out about kickoff. Hopefully.

aww ive missed this thing we had, its been a while :bangbang:

Howard and I

There's a good reason I didn't get on him for 'proper' grammar. :p And I can speak and write in an articulate manner, even if it's not 100% proper, which is all that really matters in real life unless you are an English teacher. That piece of 'proper' grammar always bothered me. Sounds very strange, or too proper, when you actually say it.

Chillin with the family. Wifey said if we're up at halftime, we're putting the kids to bed and bumping fun parts early and then we'll watch the rest of the game.

I hope we win in the end, but more than anything make it a good first half :D

Chillin with the family. Wifey said if we're up at halftime, we're putting the kids to bed and bumping fun parts early and then we'll watch the rest of the game.

I hope we win in the end, but more than anything make it a good first half :D

Lol I love the fact u plan a time of when get to bump haha better stay awake cause if she's not awake...that's fair gameee