Got a new car(cobra)

Guest dsm8u

Thanks guys.the guy is leaving for the service and needed 2 pay it off.and ive always wanted a cobra,i wasent letting this get away from me.it just has little mods,like full exhaust, pully, centerforce clutch.And i believe thats it.Havent had time 2 do much with the car because of work.

Got a real good deal on it could not pass it up.

19k miles

Gave him 15,500 for it.

04 comp orange cobra.

Has a few mods.

Here is a quick pic.lmk what u guys think.

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g160/dsm8u/?action=view&current=carsssss032.jpg

Was this car sitting in the front yard on central college rd. Here in Westerville?If not there is one for sale there too.

Was this car sitting in the front yard on central college rd. Here in Westerville?If not there is one for sale there too.

was goin to ask the same thing.... and just like everyone else said, you basically stole that car. I see cars like that on svt performance go for 23-26k all day!

I was about to go crazy if that was the same one off of central college. I have tried to drive by a few times to get a number just to see how much that one is. $15k is a killer deal for that car, want to sell it for $16k...:-)