Ohio Riders Newsletter

Casper

I've gotten no emails (test, newsletter, etc) at all recently. Nothing in junk, nothing deleted, and admin@ohio-riders.net was already on my safe list.

Harbinger67@hotmail.com is the email, just to save you the trouble of going to my profile in case you are continuing to check individual email addresses.

This sounds like a fantastic idea though, it's got a lot of potential :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten no emails (test, newsletter, etc) at all recently. Nothing in junk, nothing deleted, and admin@ohio-riders.net was already on my safe list.

Harbinger67@hotmail.com is the email, just to save you the trouble of going to my profile in case you are continuing to check individual email addresses.

This sounds like a fantastic idea though, it's got a lot of potential :)

The email comes from admin at ohioriders dot net

And you're on the list. The email was sent to you and not bounced back.

roflmao.gif SWEEEET......I made the first OR newsletter!! dancingnaughty.gif

I'm hoping to grow this idea into more than just a newsletter. If anyone here is interested in writing, PM me.

I enjoy writing, and hopefully people enjoy reading it......But most of the events happen in Columbus

Edited by Fonzie

+1, I get those, and got the "test e-mail" after you fixed it... but no newsletter. Not in my inbox or SPAM box.

I get the weekly updates fine, got the email test fine, but no newsletter.

Checked the spam box, nothing. :dunno:

I found out why people didn't get it............... It'll be fixed for next month. For now, just view it on the website. I'm going to have to stagger the emails. I flooded the mail server sending 1700+ emails at once. They blocked all but the first 500 thinking we got spammed. Go figure. So the emails did get sent, but were stopped. I'm writing an app right now that will stagger it over 48hrs sending batches of 100 at a time. This will be a temporary fix until I set up my own mail server. I'll probably be doing this in the next few months.

• 3 weeks later...

It'd be nice to have a handy dandy link on the homepage to the newsletter. Any luck getting one of those Senor Casper?

Throw the link under quick links or under the "Site Navigation Box" - somewhere other than the first page in this thread? Or am I not looking hard enough for it?

• 4 months later...