Digital Scavenger Hunt...What an amazing time...

QueenBee

Digital Scavenger Hunt...What an amazing time...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First I would like to thank all the riders that perticapated in the 1st Annual Digital Scavenger Hunt...

I would also thank Mis Alli (Postman's wife) for all the extra time and effort that she added to this envent. I would also like to thank Ben (Satan) for coming up with this forum, this is a great way for all types of riders in Ohio to meet and become friends.

This thread is for all (serious) input about this event, positive or negative that will be used for the upcoming events. The riders that were in this event are the ones that can help us make this bigger and better every year.

Here are the winning results:

Scavenger Hunt total possible points 2705

Team 1: Red

BornSinner, Postman, Asian900ss, Sleepy-Sniper23

Total points: 1955

Team 2: Orange

MaverickK6, Kiki, Ken, Anthony

Total points: 1345

Team 3: Baby Blue

Zorro, JohnnyMac, StealthCat, R6Chic

Total points: 1565

Team 4: Green

Putty, GiXcHic, Joker Girl, Flounder

Total points: 1290

Team 5: Yellow

Satan, CbrGirl, Jon, WhoDey, Pedro

Total points: 1025

Team 6: Blue

Chris, Sam

Total points: 845

My 2 cents.

Even though that day was my first day out with you guy it was a fun ride & I really wish I could have done the photo hunt to but I am looking forward to being part of the winning team next time.

thanks again to everyone who organized and had to sort through all the crazy pictures!

Satan, I still haven't seen any of our team's pics yet...

Ditto Satan. I would like to see them as well. I would like to grab that OSU Horseshoe pic from you if you don't mind.

Sorry. I've been working on the board. Forgot about the pics. I'll try to get them up in the next couple of days.

It's all good man. No rush, I understand. I just figured I'd tag in before the pictures got erased.

Thanks for organizing the hunt Alli and Robin. It was fun even though it was hot that day.

Guest MotoGP Tix

I love doing out digital scavenger hunt every year..

Heck we have been doing it so long the original name was VIDEO scavenger hunt ahahah

I ride like a demon for 3-4 hours and theres no such thing as stop signs , I also love our dare list...