Palin voters...Here's what ur getting

Putty

Not everyone sees as clearly as you. Some will vote for her because she's white. Some because she's a woman. Some because they're stupid. But the common factor here -- some will still vote for her.

That's true. Those people who vote the way you stated are the very ones that complain all the damn time about gas, taxes, economy, etc, but when they have a chance to vote to possibly better it, they vote for a candidate for all the wrong reasons.

Whenever you read a column or blog critical of some one, clip the writers name and plug it through google. You probably won't be surprised with what you see: Obama/biden smears are writen by conservatives, McCain smears are generally writen by Liberals.

Palin is another thing alltogether. I've seen some very angry shit written by feminists defending her and her clothes, et al. Dat bish from the View is another example. These are people who have a history of consistently disagreeing with Pailin on 9 out of 10 issues of this election, yet will vivisect anyone who brings up her obvious faults because we're sexist.

Would have been the same for Hillary. Thank god she didn't get nominated.

She governs over a prosperous state in our union, that trumps her lack of intereview expierience.

Flip that question, what expierience does Obama have to make him president? What has he governed over or what are some of the significant legislation that he has submitted? Other than his two books of course.

She governs over a prosperous state in our union, that trumps her lack of intereview expierience.

Flip that question, what expierience does Obama have to make him president? What has he governed over or what are some of the significant legislation that he has submitted? Other than his two books of course.

OMG you cant be serious.

Obama doesnt have executive experience, you mean he has only worked in congress for half of a year, as documented days worked. You mean his own VP says he is not prepaired.

Lies. Conservatives made it all up, hoax.

:bangbang:

Population, 2006 estimate 670,053

Alaska

Columbus, Ohio 730,657

Columbus ohio

. So she's governer of a STATE with less people then columbus ohio, That's also a major oil producer. I would hope the state does well.

LOL you didnt touch the second part of the post, is it because u admit she is STILL more qualified than obama?

LOL you didnt touch the second part of the post,

I will, because this was covered. Obamatron has been involved in over 800 peices of legislation in the scant amount of time that he was a seantor (not running for president). By ratio, he does more work per year than McCain.

How can he be "the most liberal Senator history" if he never did anything? :p

I will, because this was covered. Obamatron has been involved in over 800 peices of legislation in the scant amount of time that he was a seantor (not running for president). By ratio, he does more work per year than McCain.

How can he be "the most liberal Senator history" if he never did anything? :p

Sitting in a chair, in the building, where other are working does not count IMHO

Maybe Mayor Coleman should run for VP in 4 more years...He's qualified...Looks what's he's done for Columbus.

Well, he has more experiance than Obama. Why not? Of Course, his wife's drinking problem may present a hurdle.

Here's a link to an evaluation of the history of U.S. Presidents and how experience played a role.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2008/Info/experience.html

I have not criticized Palin from lack of qualifications as I believe, using examples such as Teddy Roosevelt, that experience governing doesn't always equate to a good Presidency. I have, however, criticized Palin for being an idiot. I think her incoherent answers to the number of questions she's been asked on wide-ranging topics over the past months give us enough information to conclude that she does not have the JUDGMENT or intelligence to be President if something were to happen to John. Using McCain's selection of putting someone of that stature in a position to potentially succeed him if something were to happen equates to bad judgment on his part as well. In my assessment, I've felt Obama has shown good judgment. I also felt Colin Powell did a very nice job of explaining why he felt Obama was a better choice for President over the more experienced John McCain, and I agreed very strongly with his reasoning. Just my very humble outlook on things and why this Republican (soon to be registered Independent) is voting Democrat this time around.

Here's a link to an evaluation of the history of U.S. Presidents and how experience played a role.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2008/Info/experience.html

I have not criticized Palin from lack of qualifications as I believe, using examples such as Teddy Roosevelt, that experience governing doesn't always equate to a good Presidency. I have, however, criticized Palin for being an idiot. I think her incoherent answers to the number of questions she's been asked on wide-ranging topics over the past months give us enough information to conclude that she does not have the JUDGMENT or intelligence to be President if something were to happen to John. Using McCain's selection of putting someone of that stature in a position to potentially succeed him if something were to happen equates to bad judgment on his part as well. In my assessment, I've felt Obama has shown good judgment. I also felt Colin Powell did a very nice job of explaining why he felt Obama was a better choice for President over the more experienced John McCain, and I agreed very strongly with his reasoning. Just my very humble outlook on things and why this Republican (soon to be registered Independent) is voting Democrat this time around.

That was very well explained and made complete sense. Props to you.

LOL you didnt touch the second part of the post, is it because u admit she is STILL more qualified than obama?

IMHO she is the worst possible choice that could have been made. Again I'm not here to make huge arguments and get myself worked up. But I don't think she is a good choice.