Official cr holiday toy drive,c'mon guys

wnaplay1647545503

Getting this started early this year. Already approved by Columbusracing administration. Looking to collect new unused toys for kids in need this holiday season. I will also start a paypal account for anyone who would prefer to just donate cash. It doesnt take much to donate. Just a few dollar gift can make the difference in a kids christmas. This is just in its infancy so I am taking suggestions on where to donate the gifts to. I have several places I have used in the past. Anyone who wishes to come deliver the gifts are more than welcome. It has been a hard year for many central ohio families, just looking to help out. I am also in contact with several local business' looking for donations for a raffle for anyone who donates. If you donate at any point, your name will go into the raffle. My famly and I will wrap the gifts for free if you dont feel like it. It sounds like we have all been fortunate this year, and lets see if we can spread it around a bit. Thanks. Pm me if you have any suggestions are would like to donate. Thanks:D IF you represent a company that would like to donate a service, or gift, please send me a pm. Thanks

Please feel free to donate any $ amount you would like. All donations will be held in the strictest of confidences. A $5 toy can make a kids christmas.

If you have a toy that needs picked up, please send me a pm and we will make arrangements to do so.

Paypal address: wnaplay222@sbcglobal.net

Raffle items confirmed as of 11/7/08

$25 gift card to Smokeybones restaurant(donated by a friend of mine)

Special thanks to Anthony for helping me get this together.

List of donators:

WNAPLAY

V8KILR (AWESOME, THANKS SO MUCH)

pontiacfreak142(AWESOME, THANKS SO MUCH)

Jones(AWESOME, THANKS SO MUCH)

TURBORUST(AWESOME, THANKS SO MUCH)

SCIONGIRL(AWESOME, THANKS SO MUCH)

KILLJOY(AWESOME, THANKS SO MUCH)

JEFFRO(AWSEOME, THANKS SO MUCH)

V8BEAST(AWESOME, THANKS SO MUCH)

DRAGKNEE66(AWESOME, THANKS SO MUCH)

NURKVINNY(AWESOME, THANKS SOM MUCH)

$ collected so far- $335.00

Toys-0

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you beat me to it =) I've been doing this for a few years for CR. If you don't mind could we do the drop off over on the west side? There is a firedeptment on sullivant.

If not thats cool but it's been a tradition. Last year when i showed up they told me they had 3 or 4 people in nice cars come in and drop off checks between 50-100$ from CR.

Here's how I've done it so its your choice. If your not doing it this way I will toss in cash, But if you are we would get as much cash and go to oddlots. Talk to the manager and get a discount and shit and get as much as we can. I've got some of the older pics somewhere of us taking 2 car louds of toys to the firedepartment on sullivant.

Guys please keep this in mind when your out in the next couple of weeks doing some shopping. We raised over $1000 last year on here and another site I frequant. This year I am just doing it on here. I am still working on getting items for a raffle for anyone who contributes. I am looking at gift cards to a few restaurants.