I don't like some people on here

Guest 614Streets

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching it too. Looking back, I don't know why the fuck I was even watching it, and why they even made a show about impound lots/parking tickets/boots.

Some of those people on the show take their jobs way too seriously, they think they are doing the world a favor and "keeping the streets safe" :rolleyes:

haha.. yeah the on old meter dude was all pimpin' his shit in front of the nail salon. :eek::gtfo:

Brian didn't actually say anything through that whole convo, he was too busy laughing

I know what happened.

Same thing happened to two of my friends that had never met before at a Bar, one had his GF at the bar who was trashed dancing with a few other friends at the time. And my one friend says in circle of guys which contained said GF's Boyfriend, (My other friend whom he never met) "Dude that girl has to be the easiest slut in the bar." to which his response was, "Dude that's my fucking girlfriend". The look on his face was nothing but terror.....

I know what happened.

Same thing happened to two of my friends that had never met before at a Bar, one had his GF at the bar who was trashed dancing with a few other friends at the time. And my one friend says in circle of guys which contained said GF's Boyfriend, (My other friend whom he never met) "Dude that girl has to be the easiest slut in the bar." to which his response was, "Dude that's my fucking girlfriend". The look on his face was nothing but terror.....

Awesome fucking story.

Guest 614Streets

Copperhead is cool. I woke on the wrong side of the bed , I actually love you guys , but hang on that feeling is coming back.

http://614streets.com/jesustruckermurder.jpg

Guest 614Streets
Always a good idea for a vendor to post a thread like this.

Would you like more whine sir? Don't worry about me to much mensan. You know your on my guest list , but alas thanks for the wisdom!

Guest 614Streets
Aww, thank you.

How is that LT1 rod project coming along?

http://www.614streets.com/shopenginebuilds/virgillt4.jpg

Its coming along I built it to an lt4 per customers orders , were going to put AJ's 4l60e behind it with a tci converter and a tci transmission control unit. I tried talking the customer into the painless lt1 ecu , no dice yet he is looking at a oem type ecu /harness configuration.

His street rod will be nice , its being built from the ground up with a new fame and goodies like new frame with tubular arms and a nice 9" . He will probably get a custom pulley configuration from one of the big dogs.

Guest 614Streets

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/127/352867921_5a3064880c.jpg

What about all of rolla's followers. Anthony closed that shit but we can open it right back up here.