Columbus and Mansfield 3800s?

BlueBoostedGS

Any of the 3800 Regal, Grand Prix, Monte carlo, Impala SS guys on here ever have non-clubgp related events here in columbus? Where do you usually meet?

What about mansfield 3800s? and of ya there? Just a new guy lookin to meet some of the local 3800 guys.

I know of a few of ya but either way list your cars and mods if you wanna.

Thanks,

Casey

Yeah but believe me, there all wolves in sheeps skin. theyre all running more boost than i could even start to mess with. they got NAWZZZZZZZ lol

seriously though, Hilarious. hahaha nice.

EDIT- I went back to investigate if it was a meet or not. Turns out it was a couple of retired teachers on an emergency depends, prune juice and fixodent run at the store next to the bingo hall. Sorry man, better luck next time.

No, apart from goclub I've never heard of meetings with just a few 3800 guy's. I doubt there are enough of us around here to have a "meet" I attend the goclub meets when they're close to me. They're a good group of people but kind of an older crowd so...(haha go figure)

Nobody really gives two shits about w-bodies around here.

True Story.

I just have them because I like working on them.

Hell I rarely go out to a meet anymore.. I'll never go to a goclubgp meeting.

Most people these days who have these cars and do anything with them are about my sons age and at least 10 years younger than I am. I'm not into the kiddie stuff anymore.

what do you mean the kiddie stuff? do you mean meetings and stuff?

Yeah i feel ya, I went to Regal Madness '08 and that was enough for me for the year.

I guess i am still a kiddie of sorts but at least i dont drive a fartcanned civic 4 door.

And i also know my cars not the fastest thing on the streets...although it sure beats the hell outta most of the Ricer queers out there.

what do you mean the kiddie stuff? do you mean meetings and stuff?

Yeah i feel ya, I went to Regal Madness '08 and that was enough for me for the year.

I guess i am still a kiddie of sorts but at least i dont drive a fartcanned civic 4 door.

And i also know my cars not the fastest thing on the streets...although it sure beats the hell outta most of the Ricer queers out there.

I'm not knocking you or anything. I'm just not into the crowd deal anymore. Most of the people these day are immature pecker heads (still, not a knock on you. I've never met you lol).

I was at Regal madness too. It fucking sucked. It wasn't even our time to go up there (wife and I went). We got there at noon. Hung out in parking lot for 2 hours, spent 1 hour lining up cars and then there was NO plan. Fuck that. Wife and I went back to the hotel and had more fun there :).

I'm more of a "have a meet at Track guy and beat the piss out of my car" rather than a meet in a parking lot swinging dicks :).

If you want help working on your car or need a garage to work in over the winter or any time hit me up and I can let you borrow it and/or help you install some junk on your car :)

It's a shame that GOClubGP is so inactive these days, but they're spread all over the state, and damn near half of em are in Dayton anyways. But there are a bunch of guys around the Columbus area with 3800s that aren't on local clubs. I know there's at least one Riv Guy, and a few Regal guys(as well as Buck).

Petraman is out in Granville, and we get together about every other weekend. But he isn't on here much.

BTW, you got PM.

Whatever Buck, dare i mod the Impala? I would however love to have you tune out some of the annoying emission codes I don't want to fix.

Lemmie know. It's always a tune away to get rid of EVERY ODB2 code on the car ;).

what codes is it throwing?

Nope, no cat. You ever seen these things clog? I wasn't about to spend any money fixing it. A quick tune would help out though.

Get a hi-flow and never worry again.(of course, you're straight pipe already, so fuck it.)

BTW, Buck, can't you just turn off the rear O2? Or does that hurt the performance somehow? I've still got a spoof, but I'd like to get a hooked up O2 just in case.