Got a new race bike!!!

gixxie750

• 3 weeks later...

Dude... Im from Pittsburgh.. its 202 miles from Columbus to down town Pittsburgh. i dont know what way mapquest is taking you but its not to Pittsburgh Pa..... if you need help reading a map feel free to ask.........

you said Pitt in your other post.. honest mistake. nice bike though! check out some of the gixxer forums, can probably find the stuff you are needing there, sure you know that though. have fun!

Goddamn...it was only one page back. And the post RIGHT before the pics.

yea i was wrong. The bike was in phily! Just got home lol

Are you all just lazy, or what? :D

you said Pitt in your other post.. honest mistake. nice bike though! check out some of the gixxer forums, can probably find the stuff you are needing there, sure you know that though. have fun!

He knows better than to check the Gixxer forums... He'll get better knowledge and better deals on WERA's site...

True, never even thought of that.. shows you how much time spend at the track

Goddamn...it was only one page back. And the post RIGHT before the pics.

Are you all just lazy, or what? :D

Jackass... I was saying that in another post I thought he posted that it was in Pitt, BUT it was Chrisoh that said that. No need to use the Lords name in vain ;)

He knows better than to check the Gixxer forums... He'll get better knowledge and better deals on WERA's site...

Come on B, EVERYONE knows that the real secrets to the Suzuki mystique are found at gixxer.com. Mere mortals on the other forums couldn't possibly posses the knowledge that flows from that site.:D

Jackass... I was saying that in another post I thought he posted that it was in Pitt, BUT it was Chrisoh that said that. No need to use the Lords name in vain ;)

I didn't take his name in vain....notice that it was all one word "goddamn". Now, if I'd have said God Damn you....then maybe you'd have a point ;)