Picked up a new geek toy.

thorne

I got a EEE PC. I've been using the piss out of it for tuning this weekend. It's so much nicer to carry around then my big dell. Updating maps works well and the screen is quite viewable.

It's a cool little toy. Netbooks are pimp

specs

Celeron 900m

2gigs ram

4gig ssd

4gig hs memory card

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

250$ on ebay. Sorry I did not call scott. I ended up not working at IPS. The car appears to have its issues fixed. Stupid air box. I need a bolt for the bottom it appears.

Since I won't be racing any more this year i backed the boost of to 18lbs. I'm still going to do a pressure test.

250$ on ebay. Sorry I did not call scott. I ended up not working at IPS. The car appears to have its issues fixed. Stupid air box. I need a bolt for the bottom it appears.

Since I won't be racing any more this year i backed the boost of to 18lbs. I'm still going to do a pressure test.

What are you saying? That you were getteing un-metered air.

You can get them preloaded with xp home.

The airbox issue I've seen before on an lgt. AFR's were perfect on the way to work using 4th gear WOT.

I do got to say I fucking love this little thing for tuning. WAY EASIER then carrying my 15.4 inch dell around.

Your right ROB I do overthink everything.

http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/2041/1471/store.apple.com/Catalog/regional/amr/macbook-air/img/gallery-big-04.jpg

Buying a "revision B" with the Nvidia9400m in December. Along with one of these:

http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/2041/1471/as-images.apple.com/is/image/AppleInc/MB276_AV1?wid=185&hei=185&fmt=jpeg&qlt=95&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.5,0.5,0,0&iccEmbed=0&layer=comp

:)

http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/2041/1471/store.apple.com/Catalog/regional/amr/macbook-air/img/gallery-big-04.jpg

I never wanted a Mac until I played around with one of these at Best Buy. :thumbup: (though, I'd keep my Windows-based pc for the gaming :D )

I never wanted a Mac until I played around with one of these at Best Buy. :thumbup: (though, I'd keep my Windows-based pc for the gaming :D )

The new one, with the Nvidia grapics chip is much better. The 128GB SSD Drive is tits since the entire labtop has no moving parts. :) Oh and they are pretty durable. Backlit LED LCD is sweet.

Misinformation. :lol:

More like horrid engineering spent making things look "cute" instead of function.

Typical Mac style, make it look cute so idiots buy it, screw how it functions.

It functions great. I don't know what you are talking about. I have never used the optical drive in my HP laptop except to reformat Windows because windows sucks. I don't want one weighing down my laptop. For e-mail, CR, Photoshop, and i-tunes, this thing rocks. No need for Antivirus, oh and no fucking WIndows. But hell it runs WIndows with Parallels better than most PCs.

Talk to me about functionality. My Vista Machine dies on me every day and crashes in the middle of doing things. When a 3Ghz and 2GB of ram, a 320 GB harddrive, and a 128MB Video card is not enough to run the operating system, it doesn't function.

ALl the flash Drives I have including a 16GB fit in it just fine. SOmeone found a fattest USB jumpdrive and said hey this jump drive will not fit. You fail Kenny.

I'm sure some of the devices I have won't fit.

I'll stick with my tablet for anything like that. Stylist owns for tuning and you don't get yelled at by lame tech people at Trails for having an open laptop in the car.

My setup at home will be this soon:

http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/2041/1471/store.apple.com/Catalog/regional/amr/macbook-air/img/gallery-big-10.jpg

Except for the Mighty Mouse which sucks. I will keep using my Logitec MX1000 mouse.

24 inch LED backlit display for when I am at home and want a big screen. Disconnect for on the couch surfing.