? For People With A Fucked Up Family or Spouse Has Fucked Up Crazy Family

CJINOHIO03

Anyone else have to deal with this? My gf family always has some kind of drama. She goes for periods not talking to them. Then they always guilt her with there medical problems and money problems. They treated her like shit her whole life and used to beat her etc.

Anyone else have to deal with this? My gf family always has some kind of drama. She goes for periods not talking to them. Then they always guilt her with there medical problems and money problems. They treated her like shit her whole life and used to beat her etc.

So what's on your mind right now? How do you feel? I need details of what is going on.

On the post following I want you to take a few days of self-time just after. Then, get back to me with notes of the circumstances in which you become angry during the week. Ok?

Miller

Every girlfriend I have had had a family that loved me and their daughter (until afterwards - but hey that is the nature of duhbidniz). Maybe this boils down to a less abstract answer. Maybe you suck, noob, and are just unlikable. Again, we'll have to wait for details.

My family gets stoned, and hers love their drink. We get along fine after a joint and a glass of wine.

Drugs bring people together and brain waves apart. I would prefer if you would suggest neither alcohol or marijuana for his sichiation

I only attracted the crazy women in high school. Get used to it or move. I did and I have a great wife.

The only perfect woman would have little ambition outside of the bed room and would still possess THREE holes with her mouth stapled or zipped shut.