Bad78Cutlass: incestuous faggots

GonneVille

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and your uncle had a nice talk about said cars. How fast the cutlass ran, what the camaro should do when finished, etc... The camaro was on stands when I came by. I was the big black guy with the blue gto. So unless things changed quickly those cars are his. Cutlass sounded bad ass though.

Yes, that's when the Camaro was stock. And the Cutlass was nowhere close to a race car then. It completely a different car now and will be more of a race car after both of us get done with it this winter.

• Confused 1

Yes, that's when the Camaro was stock. And the Cutlass was nowhere close to a race car then. It completely a different car now and will be more of a race car after both of us get done with it this winter.

FUCKING DIE!!!

Really? cause i wouldnt. I hate stupid little kids that try to lie to make people think they are cool...

hell you are not that much older then them an them boys do good work on cars plus bodywork an can paint the hell out of a car 4 being young as they are

hell you are not that much older then them an them boys do good work on cars plus bodywork an can paint the hell out of a car 4 being young as they are

hard work is overrated. look at me, i sit on cr allllll day, and make enough to be happy ;)

ok. your uncle still says there his cars, yeah you guys work on them, but they are his cars!

second you have ran your mouth(s) on 2 other site and this one saying this place is a waist of time, but yet you still log in!

this is from buckeye drags

hell the one message you sent me on myspace was not even making a bit of sense! you want to trade a $400 tool box for 2 complete nitrous kits. come the fuck on.

and if you cant take some internet shit talking i suggest you back the fuck up right now

Are you that stupid or just on crack? How do you not get it?????????????? Their our cars. We buy the parts and put them on and everything in between. THEIR OUR'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Confused 1

Guest 614Streets
Good, built a few so far and they've turned out good.

Well good you got to cut your teeth somewhere. Matter of fact I just got a 77 cutlass in my shop today , going to rebuild the bop 350 , but its a bling car , meaning its a rim car , anyways... You got a 78? Is that as big as a 77?

Well good you got to cut your teeth somewhere. Matter of fact I just got a 77 cutlass in my shop today , going to rebuild the bop 350 , but its a bling car , meaning its a rim car , anyways... You got a 78? Is that as big as a 77?

Yes, 78 is bigger than 77 if thats the question lol. But we like the '78-'80 Cutlass's.