Bad78Cutlass: incestuous faggots

GonneVille

Bums??????? Your ghetto, we'll have faster cars then you will ever have.

it should be "YOU'RE", not "YOUR". kids YOUR age typically learn that in high school, or even grade school, but i guess you don't really need to know much to dig ditches, and shovel shit for a living.

if i wanted to have "the fastest car", don't you think i could just find one on ebay that would blow YOUR piece of shit out of the water and buy it tomorrow??

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is wrong with these kids? Tehre Engrish si os bad taht i cnanot baraly reed itz. See what I did there? o.0

on a side note paul understands everything you just typed and thinks there is nothing wrong with what you just said.:bangbang:

Guest Removed
Jesus 8 Pages?...

CLiffs please.

Is this the Larger guy from the west side does most of the tlking when the Cutlass does race?

It think I saw this car run at KilKare later this year it moves out, But I would still wionder how well it does on the street.

If no one has agreed to race yet this thread is gay.

http://www.philhower.com/images/1337/i-like-where-this-thread-is-going.jpg

wrong cutty :p

No, it's what they want. They want to be banned just to start saying this place sucks or whatever 15 year old kids say.

They can hit the log off and take off.

Who cares what two 15 year old kids have to say. If someone is stupid enough not to check this place out because a couple white trash children tell them all of CR is gay and they are all mean to us, do you really want them here anyways?