Bad78Cutlass: incestuous faggots

GonneVille

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you that stupid or just on crack? How do you not get it?????????????? Their our cars. We buy the parts and put them on and everything in between. THEIR OUR'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope you blow yourselfs up, holding hands and DIE

Guest 614Streets
Yes, 78 is bigger than 77 if thats the question lol. But we like the '78-'80 Cutlass's.

Thats alot of weight to move :( This 77 is big and full frame. Thats alot of mass to push out the hole. Good luck on Cl though , plenty of money to be made off that.

Are you that stupid or just on crack? How do you not get it?????????????? Their our cars. We buy the parts and put them on and everything in between. THEIR OUR'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so what i am getting from this is they are your cars because you have them? so would this be like the bank and my truck, its my truck but the bank owns it? so they are your cars but your unkle owns them? your dad(s) should have pulled out.

I think I am going to say we about everything I do from now on then I will be cool.

WE want to me other people out there cause WE dont think they will say this stuff to our faces.

I think these kids are gonna try jumping people lol.

Settle it once and for all, dinguses, post the title and we'll shut up. Until then, you're lying faggots.

Lying my a$$. We buy parts, we put the time into both, we buy gas and there both ours you peole have to of been beat severely in the head several times to be this stupid and not to get what both of us are trying say.

Maybe I didn't read enough into this, but I don't understand why you guys are giving them a hard time.. They're building a car their uncle gave to them. They're 15 years old, who cares if it's theirs or their uncle's?

They said in september they were never coming back again b/c they got flamed for a bunch of faggy posts. Now they're back and can't take a hint that everyone here thinks they should die. They also don't seem to understand that claims made on the internet are given about as much credence as used toilet paper.

Lying my a$$. We buy parts, we put the time into both, we buy gas and there both ours you peole have to of been beat severely in the head several times to be this stupid and not to get what both of us are trying say.

So the title is in whose name then?