Bad78Cutlass: incestuous faggots

GonneVille

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--

Congrats - you're correct about my cousin being my girlfriend, however I don't think that explains my passable use of the English language. :p

Nice edit BTW.

I'm not really trying to give you guys a hard time, I think you're doing a fine job of that on your own. I just couldn't help throwing my 2 cents into this train wreck before it gets out of hand and locked. For the record, I don't think there are enough young kids interested in old-school muscle cars these days. That'll earn you respect in my book, it's just the rest of your odd conjoined account e-battling that is causing you problems here.

Congrats - you're correct about my cousin being my girlfriend, however I don't think that explains my passable use of the English language. :p

Nice edit BTW.

I'm not really trying to give you guys a hard time, I think you're doing a fine job of that on your own. I just couldn't help throwing my 2 cents into this train wreck before it gets out of hand and locked. For the record, I don't think there are enough young kids interested in old-school muscle cars these days. That'll earn you respect in my book, it's just the rest of your odd conjoined account e-battling that is causing you problems here.

There's 2 accounts now can you not read?

Of course you do. We work on the side, carbs, body and paint. But we still work hard and proud of it and that's that.

Make a fucking thread about it. If I posted all the little bullshit I do outside of work on cars we'd have a bible in this bitch.

For FUCKS sake, just SHUT UP already! How can you two not get it already? I can't count on my two hands how many times you've posted "WE're done", yet you come back for more? The people on this forum have already made their judgment about you, and until you prove them wrong (which is near impossible with the hole you're in now), then this will be the end result in EVERY ONE OF YOUR THREADS.

Stop saying WE too, that shit is annoying as fuck. Did you ever get the thought to maybe write whichever one of you two made the post at the bottom of the message? That is unless you two really do operate the computer together, which in that case, you need to get your hands off each others dicks and go jump off of a cliff.....trust me, this will be for everyones benefit.

If your uncle has said that the cars are his, then they are, end of story. No one here is going to believe you, and from the stories posted in your other fiasco of a thread, no one ever will believe you. One member who knows your uncle specifically said that your uncle told them that the cars were his, and it seems that the general consensus is that he keeps saying this. You two stated in this thread that you two don't even have your temps yet? What kind of bullshit is that? You two must be special. Two racing 15 year olds who keep trying to call out people on the internet.....awesome. :rolleyes:

As I end this rant, I can't help but wonder what the hell your parents must be teaching you? Aren't the homeschooled kids supposed to be the smart ones? Shut the fuck up and get out of here already.

/rant

For FUCKS sake, just SHUT UP already! How can you two not get it already? I can't count on my two hands how many times you've posted "WE're done", yet you come back for more? The people on this forum have already made their judgment about you, and until you prove them wrong (which is near impossible with the hole you're in now), then this will be the end result in EVERY ONE OF YOUR THREADS.

Stop saying WE too, that shit is annoying as fuck. Did you ever get the thought to maybe write whichever one of you two made the post at the bottom of the message? That is unless you two really do operate the computer together, which in that case, you need to get your hands off each others dicks and go jump off of a cliff.....trust me, this will be for everyones benefit.

If your uncle has said that the cars are his, then they are, end of story. No one here is going to believe you, and from the stories posted in your other fiasco of a thread, no one ever will believe you. One member who knows your uncle specifically said that your uncle told them that the cars were his, and it seems that the general consensus is that he keeps saying this. You two stated in this thread that you two don't even have your temps yet? What kind of bullshit is that? You two must be special. Two racing 15 year olds who keep trying to call out people on the internet.....awesome. :rolleyes:

As I end this rant, I can't help but wonder what the hell your parents must be teaching you? Aren't the homeschooled kids supposed to be the smart ones? Shut the fuck up and get out of here already.

/rant

:popcorn: