New Motorsports Park

ImUrOBGYN

The Bluegrass Road Course is a 3.54-mile Derek Daly Design Signature Track. We are a racetrack down to the DNA of a Thoroughbred Road Course of the finest pedigree. Bluegrass accommodates a variety of motorsports events for cars, karts, and motorcycles, starting at the grassroots and ranging from high-performance driving & riding schools and club racing to the upper echelon of sanctioned events and pro racing. In addition, corporate events and law enforcement & emergency personnel education will be available, along with adult and teen driving and riding schools.

http://www.drivebluegrass.com/

Construction Update

We are over 80% done with the clearing & grubbing of the property. We are on schedule for our Spring '09 Grand Opening.

^Keep us updated on that, I'd like to try out this track and I'm told the PCA is usually open to other cars as well right??

Definitaly closer than Nelson Ledges and it goes country club anyway so commonfolk like us may not get to drive it much anymore anway.

^Keep us updated on that, I'd like to try out this track and I'm told the PCA is usually open to other cars as well right??

Definitaly closer than Nelson Ledges and it goes country club anyway so commonfolk like us may not get to drive it much anymore anway.

Correct but they don't open up the registration until PCA members have been given preference. I'd worry that with the new track the event may be full. BUT last season I wasn't at an event that was more than 70% full. They usually don't even charge a non-member fee which is way cool.

Actually yes this track does have a dragstrip but its only an 1/8th mile strip.

The track and area also features a skidpad the size of a parking lot for autocross, multiple track designs, and they are also working on a dirtbike/motocross track on the backside of the track. Its located in the same area as the Nascar track in Northern Kentucky specifically Sparta.

^Awesome!! One place I want to try is Autobahn, I suggested that on the survey they sent me as from the video it looks like a nice track and I have a place to stay nearby for free.

If NASA adds this new place to the schedule I will definitely try to make the event, the track looks great on map with all the configurations.

Page Not Found

The page you tried to access does not exist on this server. This page may not exist due to the following reasons:

You are the owner of this web site and you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.

The URL that you have entered in your browser is incorrect. Please re-enter the URL and try again.

The Link that you clicked on incorrectly points to this page. Please contact the owner of this web site to inform them of this situation.

Page Not Found

The page you tried to access does not exist on this server. This page may not exist due to the following reasons:

You are the owner of this web site and you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.

The URL that you have entered in your browser is incorrect. Please re-enter the URL and try again.

The Link that you clicked on incorrectly points to this page. Please contact the owner of this web site to inform them of this situation.

They're still building the website. That's probably why.