2nd post, new (Ford Guy) with pics

wildhorse

Found some old pics from back in the day and some newer ones of my current cars. The 54 Ford was a C gas car that went 10s, The Fairmont (shot of the engine) is a 460 car with a C-6 and 4 links, hoping to go 10s and eventually 9s with it. The 96 Mustang in the snow storm is my current driver;(well it will be again soon) it's a GT, 4.6, 5 speed car that is currently totally stock with no compression on one cylinder and smokes like a fright train. Fortunately I have a spare engine waiting in the garage for it. Just took delivery of a set of stainless steel long tube headers, Professional Products intake, plemum and 75mm throttle body which I'm going to add with a new set of Ford Racing PI heads and maybe a lower gear and better clutch. Also just got a bran new TwEECer I plan to tune the computer with. Anyone out there had any experience tuning with the TwEECer? You know how that goes; you're never really done with the modifications.

Let me hear from you other Ford guys, got plenty of ideas and Ford cars and parts to swap. I think I have at least 20 cars right now.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq106/wildhorse35/scan0001.jpg

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq106/wildhorse35/scan0002.jpg

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq106/wildhorse35/P3084478.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks guys, hope to converse with other Ford guys both new and old. I understand carbs and distributors and I'm working on the newer computer controlled fuel injected cars too. I've even been known to talk to chevy guys and rice burners from time to time. Although I've always thought: what's the point, but hey, that's just me.
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
WHATISIT???!1i!

Let me tell you what it's not: a unicorn, a vowel, a past President, an algebraic equation, one of Wolverine's adamantium claws, or a piece of balsa wood.

Now, your turn to guess what it's not. If you guess wrong and guess what it actually is, then you losing the guessing game.

Welcome. Nice cars. :)

Let me tell you what it's not: a unicorn, a vowel, a past President, an algebraic equation, one of Wolverine's adamantium claws, or a piece of balsa wood.

Now, your turn to guess what it's not. If you guess wrong and guess what it actually is, then you losing the guessing game.

It is not a narwhal, a number, a fat mother of 3, a herpe (just one), or the gum on my shoe.

It is not a narwhal, a number, a fat mother of 3, a herpe (just one), or the gum on my shoe.

Good job.

It's also not George Hamilton's tan, the color sunflower blue, a gamma ray, a quasar, Anthony Green's Airwalk shoes, or Gordon Ramsey.

what do i spy there with fat fenders just to the left of the mustang in the snow pic

Dave, that's a 46 Ford coupe you see there. I have a wrecked 91 fox body convertible that's gonna donate it's drivetrain for the coupe; already put Mustang 2 suspension under the front of it. Was gonna chop the top, but getting used to the idea of leaving it alone. Think it will be even more unusual that way.