I just ate a triple steak burrito from Toxic Hell

kenny

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much? Can I put a plow on the front to plow sidewalks with it this winter..

How much you want to give me?

I doubt it would plow very well, but it runs from cops in the snow quite well... not that I've tried it. http://r6-forumz.com/images/smilies/keke.gif

That's cause the chili meat is just any patties that have been on the grill too long. I worked at Wendy's for a while when I was younger. I wouldn't touch that chili without gloves on...

I had Spaghettios for dinner, after a Rally's BBQ Bacon Double Cheeseburger Combo with loaded fries for lunch. My bathroom fan has been going for two hours now,and I got an applespice candle burning in there.

I worked there, too. They save all the old patties, ie; been on the grill too long, broken or fell on the floor, etc., in a big pan. At the end of the day, they put this pan in the cooler and break it out again each day until it's full. This is stashed with any other pans of hamburger until it's time to make chili. Chili powder, water, and old burgers are added to the mix, then heated. There's your fuckin Wendy's chili.

I ate one of those triple steaks from Taco Smell the other day, too. It was freakin nasty. There was so much "steak sauce" in it you couldn't taste anything else. I had to squeeze it out like a used tampon before I ate it.

How much you want to give me?

I doubt it would plow very well, but it runs from cops in the snow quite well... not that I've tried it. http://r6-forumz.com/images/smilies/keke.gif

Prolly not what you want out of it. I can ask a few friends of mine who are big time into dirtbikes and see if they want it.

I worked there, too. They save all the old patties, ie; been on the grill too long, broken or fell on the floor, etc., in a big pan. At the end of the day, they put this pan in the cooler and break it out again each day until it's full. This is stashed with any other pans of hamburger until it's time to make chili. Chili powder, water, and old burgers are added to the mix, then heated. There's your fuckin Wendy's chili.

Heard this 100s of times. Still don't care. I don't get sick from it and it is delicious so they can shit on the patties for all I care.

It will. Cereal + anything tastes good. I ate cereal with Bud Light once when my roommates were bitching because I wasn't drinking yet cause I was hungry. Shit actually wasn't bad.

Try it with strawberry yougurt..... I won $20 foir that one and it was actually good, now mustard on the other hand..... never again :(

beer and strawberry yogurt? or yogurt and cereal? minus rep if it is yogurt and cereal

Sorry needed to clarify BEER and with the strawberry yogurt... did it on our yearly snowboarding trip to VT.... the next day my friend wanted to win it back so he is like how about beer and a 1 sec squirt of this mustard bottle on the table.... you would not believe how much mustard you can squirt in 1 sec.