Well its finally here

XChris1632X

I am finished up packing and officially about to take off to load the bus up that starts my journey to my 6 month deployment. It is def a little nerve racking but it is nice to have a lot of friends and family that support you. Its been really hard leaving everyone and saying goodbye but I guess thats part of the game. Any tips from the past time Veterans on getting through all this feel free to send them my way. We are staying in Norfolk tonight and heading out to Germany on the 20th. Who knows from there on. Anything particular to make sure I eat while in Germany? I will have limited internet access while I am gone so I will hope to be somewhat present here, but who knows for sure. Hope everyone has a safe winter and happy holidays.

P.S. Thanks again to Shanton for coming out Friday. It was a good night. I owe you for the drinks, oh and for the strippers(not only for myself, but my girlfriend too), oh and dont forget the Stake and Shake. Not to mention anything I cant remember.

• Upvote 1