Come help us close down a bar

Clifford Automotive

A very good friend of ours is closing his bar tonight, so it's the last night the bar will be in business. I'd love him to have a great last night and it'd be fun to see some of you hang out and eat etc. So if you can make it down come help us drink it up!!!

The Sand Bar and Grille

take 70 east to zanesville exit # 155 turn right take 60 south 10 minutes to the bar!!

Well be down there at the above stated time. This is my best friend. Im just looking to have a good hangout and last night at the bar.

Like Amy said, get some friends together and come down. Its a good cruise. Drinks will be cheap, they have to go.

I thought I was your best friend. :(

http://www.ohio-riders.net/images/smilies/lol.gif

You are....Twat are you doing tonight? You wanna go? I just found out last night. As he works for me now.

Hahahaha!! I don't know. I'll run it by Carie. I know we have some stuff to get done tonight, but we might be able to make it out later.

No call. : (

Oh well, Friday was a staying in night anyways.

If you can get a pic of the liquor he has left or a (short) list (of things someone might actually want), that'd be awesome. I'd love to possibly pick up a few bottles.

If he has any Pyrat (rum, XO reserve), I'll pick it up fo sho. Didn't see it in Krogers the other day. Find my go-to medimum dark rum and go to pick up a bottle and they don't have it. I only hope it was just the smaller selection at that place and they are still making it. I'm going to break some shit if they don't make it anymore.