kick a mofo while he's down

Guest Removed

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still wondering if you have found out if the work will still be getting done or not. That is what I was trying to get at. If the guy gets the work done, then other than the fact that it took forever, what is the deal? I realize you have a lot of time in his ride, now just make sure that you get what you were supposed to, without "taking care of this shit" in a stupid manner. If the guy has said that no work will be done, then "take care of it" however you want. Seems that some of the story is missing and no one seems to care about actual details, but would rather egg you on to do something stupid. Calm down a little and make an attempt to get this solved without doing something that will cause you more problems. Like I stated before, if you have attempted to resolve the issue already without a response then do what you have to do. Hopefully this works out for you.

Guest Removed
I'm still wondering if you have found out if the work will still be getting done or not. That is what I was trying to get at. If the guy gets the work done, then other than the fact that it took forever, what is the deal? I realize you have a lot of time in his ride, now just make sure that you get what you were supposed to, without "taking care of this shit" in a stupid manner. If the guy has said that no work will be done, then "take care of it" however you want. Seems that some of the story is missing and no one seems to care about actual details, but would rather egg you on to do something stupid. Calm down a little and make an attempt to get this solved without doing something that will cause you more problems. Like I stated before, if you have attempted to resolve the issue already without a response then do what you have to do. Hopefully this works out for you.

first off, i was told several things where done. they are not, so if he would tell me it would get done, what would make me think that it would happen at all if not half ass'd and have to be completely redone. fucking with this car would be like coming over and punching my kid in the face. one would get dealt with over it period. i take my projects to heart, cause i pour my heart into my work. cause thats all i have , is my abilities and my word.

i am rather calm, but after i seen the car in the daylight i am madder then i ever was the other day. my girl is just waiting for the wrong thing to happen and set me the fuck off. my tone is bitter, and i have not been the same mofo since it came home. i may feel a tad better after i get the car somewhere safe, but i can not sleep at night, nor do i like leaving it outside while im at work. i have been tempting of chaining my dog brutus to the car to protect it. but he like to chew on tires and plastic at times, so that would not be a good thing.

and im not done with his car. i was in the middle of taking the cage out for final welding, and fabing. but depending on how things go down, i dont think ill touch it again untill my car is 99.9998% done(paint wise)! just to insure i have a reason to even finish his pos.

first off, i was told several things where done. they are not, so if he would tell me it would get done, what would make me think that it would happen at all if not half ass'd and have to be completely redone. fucking with this car would be like coming over and punching my kid in the face. one would get dealt with over it period. i take my projects to heart, cause i pour my heart into my work. cause thats all i have , is my abilities and my word.

i am rather calm, but after i seen the car in the daylight i am madder then i ever was the other day. my girl is just waiting for the wrong thing to happen and set me the fuck off. my tone is bitter, and i have not been the same mofo since it came home. i may feel a tad better after i get the car somewhere safe, but i can not sleep at night, nor do i like leaving it outside while im at work. i have been tempting of chaining my dog brutus to the car to protect it. but he like to chew on tires and plastic at times, so that would not be a good thing.

and im not done with his car. i was in the middle of taking the cage out for final welding, and fabing. but depending on how things go down, i dont think ill touch it again untill my car is 99.9998% done(paint wise)! just to insure i have a reason to even finish his pos.

I'm just trying to get some insight on things. I'm not one to jump to conclusions without atleast some info. I think I would be ready to beat it out of someone as well in the same situation, but that should be saved for later. I wouldn't want my car sitting outside either, so I understand that too. Hopefully you get this figured out and don't have to resort to Joe Pesci like tactics.

Why would you do that kind of work without any written agreement/contract? Now all of your time and hard work has gone into something and you have nothing in return. :(

Maybe I'm just too unforgiving and have a hard time trusting people in the first place, but you would be surprised at who will actually take advantage of you regardless of how well you think know and trust them.

Well, this post comes as a surprise as Rob was fully aware that his car would get painted still... doesnt look like he wants that to happen now.

But, there is always two sides to every story, and all you have to do is come look at my car, you'll understand why it's no longer at Robs.

I should have just went with a full chromoly tube chassis with how much work ill have to re-do and weld properly, let alone the money ill have to spend to fix it all.

Money waisted, Live and learn.

If anyone wants pictures of the all the stuff Ill have to replace, gaps I have to fix and welds ill have to re-do, please PM me... I have a few other columbus racing members that can vouch for the shitty work/ deal.

I still would have had Robs mustang finished ( once he came up with the money for the paint supplies/materials, but he was behind on his rent for a few months so that was going to be awhile) and despite my car being fucked, but he only ruined it for himself by making this immuture post.... I was only waiting on him.

Rob, you can keep the $300-400 worth of shit I have at your house, ill chalk it up with the rest of the stuff ill have to buy... maybe put it towards your rent.

I thought we were cool with waiting on you to come up with some money, I guess not.

Guest Removed
Well, this post comes as a surprise as Rob was fully aware that his car would get painted still... doesnt look like he wants that to happen now.

But, there is always two sides to every story, and all you have to do is come look at my car, you'll understand why it's no longer at Robs.

I should have just went with a full chromoly tube chassis with how much work ill have to re-do and weld properly, let alone the money ill have to spend to fix it all.

If anyone wants pictures of the all the stuff Ill have to replace, gaps I have to fix and welds ill have to re-do, please PM me... I have a few other columbus racing members that can vouch for the shitty work/ deal.

I still would have had Robs mustang finished ( once he came up with the money for the paint supplies/materials, but he was behind on his rent for a few months so that was going to be awhile) and despite my car being fucked, but he only ruined it for himself by making this immuture post.... I was only waiting on him.

Rob, you can keep the $300-400 worth of shit I have at your house, ill chalk it up with the rest of the stuff ill have to buy... maybe put it towards your rent.

I thought we were cool with waiting on you to come up with some money, I guess not.

i have already posted saying there were welds that needed redone, and some bars i needed to fix! you yourself was over here for most of all this work. you were fully aware I had to fix some things. What has me sour is the fact that there is hardly shit done to my fucking car, after you telling me all your waiting on is paint! HA the fucking paint, reducer, clear is all here. what part of any body work has been done to my car? some sanding? then standing here and telling me you'll have to pay one of the guys at the shop to do my body work and paint! and dont worry about my rent, posting any thing of that is childish at best! i think if i was a few month behind i wouldn't be here!

and if my work was the issue at hand, why not come out with it from jump street? let alone the fact the deal was for me to put a 12 point cage in your car, and tie the chassis, not full out tubular 4 link it. right then the whole agreement should have changed!

If the supplies are all there, why didnt you just call me and say so? I would have taken care of it.

It's not there, and you dont have to lie... you only ruined it for yourself instead of calling me.

Now, If you'll excuse me... I have some more bars to buy... ill be busy for a long time.

Guest Removed
If the supplies are all there, why didnt you just call me and say so? I would have taken care of it.

It's not there, and you dont have to lie... you only ruined it for yourself instead of calling me.

Now, If you'll excuse me... I have some more bars to buy... ill be busy for a long time.

I ruined it? why do you think i stopped making progress on your car? After i ask you what progress has been made, you reply with " I washed it".....

and if you didnt like the work i was doing ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS SPEAK UP!

and to get a pm like this, dont help

Sam has never done anything wrong to me, but yet I really do not know him well at all...He has done people wrong time after time on columbus dsm which got him kicked off. even when my friend seen this that also knows him, he said "whats new" I hope you get things figured out man.

and the fact that you fucked over all those people on some conquest forum over some custom head studs.

Like I said, If anyone wants to know the REAL story of ANY deal i've ever done, ( sold thousands of parts, delt with a few jackasses and white trash, you'll have that) Then just PM me, there isnt any need to think you know something, get the facts directly from me, i'm not gonna lie to you.

Until next time.

Guest Removed
A quality thread from a quality guy it seems. Awesome

dont you have some brake pads to rub on concrete? :rolleyes:

Like I said, If anyone wants to know the REAL story of ANY deal i've ever done, ( sold thousands of parts, delt with a few jackasses and white trash, you'll have that) Then just PM me, there isnt any need to think you know something, get the facts directly from me, i'm not gonna lie to you.

Until next time.

The REAL story of this is your a fucking rip off! and the 300 worth of shit you left here and said i could HAVE from the beginning , or how about the shit you said you was going to bring me and never did, and your wife sold!

Simple facts!

you was more worried about your car than anything! several of my friends that knew you told me from the get go NOT TO DEAL with you! I wish I would have listened to them.

Now look at the facts

i get some crazy story from your wife no less about how you cant have a car that dont move that your house, but then theres at least 2 sitting there that i know of, one of which my tow truck buddy had to move for you!

you took your car unfinished(i have already stated it)

lots of progress was made on your car, granted WE both knew some stuff needed redone, and that was on me!

you had plenty of time to make progress with my car.

you made no progress with my car at all!

Im pissed the fuck off on getting the shaft here, and of course you wanna flip it all around.

:confused:

would a made more sense to let him finish his work before taking the car back and saying it all needs redone...

and i gave him that out, but he said he can not afford to pay for a storage unit.

but i dont see why he is so worried about a rolling chassis, when he dont have a drivetrain to put in it!

Guest tbutera2112
im not done with his car. i was in the middle of taking the cage out for final welding, and fabing.

:confused:

woulda made more sense to let him finish his work before taking the car back and saying it all needs redone...

Sounds like it's time to either close this shit storm or take it to PM's. Nothing is going to get solved and it looks like the only thing that will happen here is people getting more pissed off and pushing their side of the story. Hope it works out for the both of you in the end. This is why I don't trust ANYONE anymore. I fucking hate people.