Got some new wheels.

pontiacfreak142

Well, just the fronts anyway. ill be getting the rears after christmas, but i just couldnt pass these up. Found them on craigs list from a guy right out here in pataskala. it came with the tires to which are mickey thompsons ($140 a piece). The rims are 8 years old, but you would never know it, they look like brand new. I paid $300 bucks for both.

Also a quick question for anyone that has put these on a 4th gen f-body, how big of a spacer do i need for the fronts? and what back spacing will i need for the rears?

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj294/pontiacfreak142/DSC_0125.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj294/pontiacfreak142/DSC_0126.jpg

Always liked those wheels, had them on the S10 for a while. What size tires... they can be had for much less then 140.

Also, the front MT's wear out stupid fast. I have had a total of 3 pairs on the front over a total of no more than 15k miles.

they are 26x7.5x15.

dang, i think he said these had 800 on them.

That sounds awefully sarcastic, give the kid a break he's making the most out of what he's got.

Honestly wasn't meant to be.

Trying to figure out why someone would buy those for a said car. They are useless on the street so their only application would really be on the track.......

Figured an honest estimate of what he might gain would be .1 :)

Yes, my car(s) are slow and dont' do crap in the 1/4. I'll save you the typing.

:bangbang:

Yes, my car(s) are slow and dont' do crap in the 1/4. I'll save you the typing.

:bangbang:

You know I don't dog on too many people, and if I do they know I playing with them. I could care less what your car does. Obviously you bought it cuz you liked it, not me. I just felt like typing. :D