The can't sleep thread.

thorne

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stay awake until I wake up.

(^You can figure it out.)

Screw it, I'll explain. I stay awake until my body and mind just shuts down and I don't even remember falling asleep until I wake up. If I try to go to sleep on my own, I just toss and turn. I can even be nodding off, and if I have to get up for anything, even to say, take my pants off or grab a pillow, I'm screwed because I'll be wide awake again. I've functioned on only a few hours of sleep a night for quite a few years, now. My friends and gf have no idea how I function. Nor do I, for that matter. One day, I'll have a friend who lives nearby with a sleeping problem as bad as mine. lol It'd help with the boredom.

Reading used to help me.

I stay awake until my body and mind just shuts down and I don't even remember falling asleep until I wake up. If I try to go to sleep on my own, I just toss and turn. I can even be nodding off, and if I have to get up for anything, even to say, take my pants off or grab a pillow, I'm screwed because I'll be wide awake again. I've functioned on only a few hours of sleep a night for quite a few years, now.

I'm the exact same way. I can not fall asleep unless I basically pass out. I usually get between 4-6 hours of sleep a night and get to sleep in maybe once or twice a week.

I was having issues sleeping also, but im not into taking pills to sleep, im more worried id get addicted, This guy told me to try melatonin (sp) its supposed to be 100% natural and once you get into routine of taking it , helps promote good sleeping patterns , its helped me out.