Decisions about body kit..

Twistedrx7

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i said don't take it personally. As i am not taking all these pictures to heart.

Listen, Admiral Bodykit, you don't get to say something derogatory to someone about something they might find personally revelant - like, I dunno, his or her car -and then say, "Whoa, hey buddy, don't take it personal." Sorry, doesn't work like that.

You're showing to everyone exactly why we should continue to ridicule you on a consistent basis. You're a lowlife clown with a haphazard car that deserves every flame you get.

Listen, Admiral Bodykit, you don't get to say something derogatory to someone about something they might find personally revelant - like, I dunno, his or her car -and then say, "Whoa, hey buddy, don't take it personal." Sorry, doesn't work like that.

You're showing to everyone exactly why we should continue to ridicule you on a consistent basis. You're a lowlife clown with a haphazard car that deserves every flame you get.

When than i apologize John. I Did not know this was still a sore spot for you.