If you made $100K a year...

Mensan

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you avoid the high maintnance wife, only pay for 1 car at a time and live in a house that is below your means, 6 figures is quite comfortable.

When i'm close to 100k, A pole barn with a lift and a twin screw or TT 03/04 cobra.

meh, the high maintenance wife is worth it for me. so is building a 7,000 square foot house at some point in the next couple years.

like others have said, $100k for a single person, and $100k with wife, kids, mortgage, etc., are two COMPLETELY different things.

meh, the high maintenance wife is worth it for me. so is building a 7,000 square foot house at some point in the next couple years.

like others have said, $100k for a single person, and $100k with wife, kids, mortgage, etc., are two COMPLETELY different things.

cant agree more...

Really, money management comes into play. You can make less and have money to spare, or you can make more and live paycheck to paycheck.

A 04 cobra built n twin turbo, and i would have so many toys like a 600cc swaped sifter cart. and a turbo 09 raptor 700 se. and the toy list could on for ever.

Also a toss up between a built 2jz 900-1300whp s2000 or a ls7 solist built cammed and big spray .would be fun

A 04 cobra built n twin turbo, and i would have so many toys like a 600cc swaped sifter cart. and a turbo 09 raptor 700 se. and the toy list could on for ever.

Also a toss up between a built 2jz 900-1300whp s2000 or a ls7 solist built cammed and big spray .would be fun

Dude, he said a hundred-thousand a year, not a billion.

"If I had $100,000, I could buy a 03 Cobra, a new entertainment center, a house made out of diamonds, a chocolate factory, New Zealand, four-hundred puppies, the Food Network, and the sun."

you still driving on paper thin brakes.. jerk? I know what you do with your 100k..

http://www.ithaca.edu/ithacan/articles/0503/31/imgs/crack230.jpg

You were supposed to call me to fix them; my phone didn't ring. Who's the jerk now, jerk?

:)

BTW, that's what I did with my first $100K.

After a few years i would have a nice collection of toys and still deep in dept but is a toss -up on a car, i would prob have one bad-ass car and most of that prob wouldn't happen cause i would be spending most of the money on my little girl and wife? o-wait i do that now.

After a few years i would have a nice collection of toys and still deep in dept but is a toss -up on a car, i would prob have one bad-ass car and most of that prob wouldn't happen cause i would be spending most of the money on my little girl and wife? o-wait i do that now.

what is it with srt4 guys and fucking run on sentences and horrible english?

Right?