If you made $100K a year...

Mensan

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get the thread back on track. you can pm me from here on out if you want to tell me how fucking awesome i am. great, you AND your wife make over $100k---whoopty doo--plenty of people make much, much more than that. like i said earlier in this thread, with a wife, kids, school loans, car loans, house loan(s), $100k is quickly spent.

now my plans for my cars, once i start making some real money at the end of this summer::

1 i've got some big moves planned with the cobra--solid rear with some weight loss, possibly an automatic, and either turbo plus the whipple blower that's on it, or just get the big-ass kenne bell mammoth blower--all this planned for the next year.

2 i've got to buy the wife a bigger rig once our 3rd arrives. probably by next winter

3 i'm looking for another sports car this summer (aug or sept). stay tuned.

With you moving minutes from track of America you better by a track car.

OH Kirk Congratz on the 3rd. :) boy or girl or too early to tell

thanks. too early to tell the sex, but we'll be busy as hell. baby comes mid june, and we move to wisconsin at the end of july for my job--hopefully the last move, but we'll see

There are a few people in here who don't really know what a $100K salary will buy you. After you figure taxes (no kids and single, that's more out of your check for a lot of you), mortgage, maxing out your 401K (you are a complete moron if you don't and make $100K), and other bills, there is far less for a car than you think. :nod:

But hey, if you don't want to save for the future and live in an apartment, have at it... :lol:

There are a few people in here who don't really know what a $100K salary will buy you. After you figure taxes (no kids and single, that's more out of your check for a lot of you), mortgage, maxing out your 401K (you are a complete moron if you don't and make $100K), and other bills, there is far less for a car than you think. :nod:

But hey, if you don't want to save for the future and live in an apartment, have at it... :lol:

What more can I do. I said I bought a $500 beater:p