If you made $100K a year...

Mensan

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of what I make, at this point in time, I'm sticking with what we have right now. Have way more important things to put money towards than another car. Especially with so many investment deals at such a bargain thanks to the economy.....but then, we've had our share of nicer rides over the years.

MS3 & Entourage means no car payments and in the end, it's about what you save not what you make. That's my opinion.

Tons of blow,

3 car garage with lift and all the tools you could want and a small house above it to live in with a deck and a Tiki bar off the side of the 8 person hotub...

Haha I have a visual in my head of myself in that position and damn that would be a sick house/garage set up...damn ha

once you take into account kids, house, high maint. wife, several cars, bills, saving for college, etc.

$100k ends up not going very far.

if you avoid the high maintnance wife, only pay for 1 car at a time and live in a house that is below your means, 6 figures is quite comfortable.

When i'm close to 100k, A pole barn with a lift and a twin screw or TT 03/04 cobra.