If you made $100K a year...

Mensan

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My current daily with a bunch of upgrades for a daily.

Upgraded turbos, brakes, suspension and European (stock) Nav would be the main 4 things.

Ariel Atom for the fun/track day car.

A decent house with a big garage on a little land (few acres).

I agree, 100k isn't that much. It's definitely very good money, but not rich enough to start dreaming about 100k+ cars.

Dude, he said a hundred-thousand a year, not a billion.

"If I had $100,000, I could buy a 03 Cobra, a new entertainment center, a house made out of diamonds, a chocolate factory, New Zealand, four-hundred puppies, the Food Network, and the sun."

hahahaha post of the year by far

so if you made more than $100k, you'd buy a badged up F150?

interesting. not being critical, just asking

I bought what I wanted. And it's not "badged" up anymore. I'm not into the look of Roush, but they do have quality equipment.

I wanted a:

Ford F150

Supercab

5.4L

4X4

black

Things I would have liked to have done once I found said truck:

Supercharger

lower with suspension upgrades

I figured I would find the truck in the $15K range. I found the Roush (which has many upgrades I was looking to do) for $20K.

When my wife retires from the Army, we will be living at our ranch in NM (where I'm at now), so I'm into 4x4 performance. There aren't any drag strips around here. However, it's 22 miles to the nearest 1 light town so there aren't many police around. Lots of dirt roads and pasture.

As far as $$$, without getting into my salary...my wife is a medical officer (O4 Major) with 11 years. You can find her base salary online - it's public. Since she is a doc, she makes a little better as well as BAS, BAQ and a couple other things I don't care to share.

I buy shit and think in terms of 10-20 years down the road, not tomorrow or yesterday.

I As far as $$$, without getting into my salary...my wife is a medical officer (O4 Major) with 11 years. You can find her base salary online - it's public. Since she is a doc, she makes a little better as well as BAS, BAQ and a couple other things I don't care to share.

I buy shit and think in terms of 10-20 years down the road, not tomorrow or yesterday.

so you meant to post "if my wife made 100k, i'd cry, because it would mean she lost money".

just busting your balls. my wife worked as a nurse before we had our kids, and she made more than me one year when i first started working--she never let me hear the end of it.

so you meant to post "if my wife made 100k, i'd cry, because it would mean she lost money".

just busting your balls. my wife worked as a nurse before we had our kids, and she made more than me one year when i first started working--she never let me hear the end of it.

LOL! I threw my wife's salary out there because it's public. I make more than she does, but I don't really care to discuss it.

LOL! I threw my wife's salary out there because it's public. I make more than she does, but I don't really care to discuss it.

well, you started the discussion a few posts ago. i'm not giving you too much shit, but i am impressed with how much money you make. wow.