Mach 1

Wonderboy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big difference when you turn 25

I forgot to add that my insurance just went up $7 this month because they "re-evaluated the area I live in". I was a little upset, not that $7 is a big deal but I have been with them for over a year with no issues and I would expect it to go down. Lame.

Id get an ls1! it would be enough for u while its stock and then u get money put it in it and there she blows! Plus there's alot of fast Ls' on here that could help u with the stuff u need

That is very true. This is exactly why this is such a hard decision. Im just gonna take my time and shop around for awhile. Plus all this advice is helping quite a bit. And I just saw a nice red ss for sale in groveport today.

http://www.jackmaxton.com/used-inventory/vehicle-details.htm?vehicleId=bed7ac327f00000100ee90b1043463bb&useHistory=true

buy this its for sale like 5 sec from my house im bout to go look at it the auto is gay tho

Eeek. I cant do auto. Ill fall asleep while driving. I was looking on autotrader and found a few decent deals. Only problem is that none of the pics would load! Ricart chevy is supposed to have a black z28 with exhaust and black vette rims. I wish it would show the pic. If i find one at a dealership I might be able to buy sooner since I could possibly trade mine in to avoid 2 car payments. But it would be nice to park the fast car over the winter and use the sentra for the DD.

Eeek. I cant do auto. Ill fall asleep while driving. I was looking on autotrader and found a few decent deals. Only problem is that none of the pics would load! Ricart chevy is supposed to have a black z28 with exhaust and black vette rims. I wish it would show the pic. If i find one at a dealership I might be able to buy sooner since I could possibly trade mine in to avoid 2 car payments. But it would be nice to park the fast car over the winter and use the sentra for the DD.

Ya you claim to be on a budget on a car, making 2 payments would not be smart............what about fixing up somthing older and building it yourself and save money.

Ya you claim to be on a budget on a car, making 2 payments would not be smart............what about fixing up somthing older and building it yourself and save money.

Id like that too I guess. The only real goal for this thread I guess is to finally come up with a game plan. I have been tossing around ideas for months and then after that mach was in the shop and after talking to the guy about it I realized that I just need to finally do something. Im down for just about anything. A nice cheap older project would be great. Only thing is that it would have to be cheap enough to pay cash for because most banks wont finance a car if its too old.

you know i forgot we had that, its sitting inside the used car bulding across from where i work. i saw it when it came in and didn't get the chance to go look at it. it was a clean car. its an SS buts its an auto

http://www.ricart.com/index.php?PageID=1&jvar=&newused=used&makeID=Chevrolet&modelID=Camaro&yearx=2002&trimID=2dr%20Coupe%20Z28%20SS&color=&VIN=2G1FP22G222151251

Yeah its all going to depend on how much you make, how much you have saved up, how much of a down payment, those are going to be key factors in getting a newer car......... being 22 and wanting a "sporty car" you going to end up paying, Id aleast have 50% downpayment on the car.

either way fuck about all this financial shit if you can get a newer car just build you somthing!!!!

the nastiest car ford made at the time was the ford GT. i've put 15k miles on my cobra, and ran into plenty of vettes, f-bodys, chargers, GTO's, and other mustangs. not once have i seen a ZR1 on the road. not even at a car show. ford set out to build a car in decent numbers (roughly 25,000) that could handle the competition---the car was an undeniable success. undeniable, pizza boy.

and good luck finding a stock '03 cobra anymore. on this site we have a turbo cobra, at least 2 twinscrew cobras, several pullied cobras, a pullied/ported cobra, and mach1's with pullied cobra blowers on them. i'm not sure we have a cobra on this site with less than 500 crank hp.

is there anyone on the site with a '95 ZR1??

even better. i could drive my car 1000 miles to columbus, and then another 1300 to colorado and leave a nice brown surprise on the floor of your brand new pizza hut.

and you can't have my wallet. especially, when the only claim you can make about your car is how fucking SAFE it is.

my advice to the original poster is to save up for an '03 cobra. 50k mileage ones are going for the high teens. just wait and save.

Its a car... it goes A to B. Whats to claim? Am i less of a person now that ive grown out of the whole car modding stage of my life? Maybe one day, something terrible will happen and you too will realize that theyre just fucking cars. Ive had enough bad karma stare me in the face to realize enough was enough.

and for the record, its MY wallet.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/mrmeanr/2008-11-28-10630.jpg

Get off my nuts, squirrel.

the nastiest car ford made at the time was the ford GT. i've put 15k miles on my cobra, and ran into plenty of vettes, f-bodys, chargers, GTO's, and other mustangs. not once have i seen a ZR1 on the road. not even at a car show. ford set out to build a car in decent numbers (roughly 25,000) that could handle the competition---the car was an undeniable success. undeniable, pizza boy.

and good luck finding a stock '03 cobra anymore. on this site we have a turbo cobra, at least 2 twinscrew cobras, several pullied cobras, a pullied/ported cobra, and mach1's with pullied cobra blowers on them. i'm not sure we have a cobra on this site with less than 500 crank hp.

is there anyone on the site with a '95 ZR1??

even better. i could drive my car 1000 miles to columbus, and then another 1300 to colorado and leave a nice brown surprise on the floor of your brand new pizza hut.

and you can't have my wallet. especially, when the only claim you can make about your car is how fucking SAFE it is.

my advice to the original poster is to save up for an '03 cobra. 50k mileage ones are going for the high teens. just wait and save.

and seriously... whats up with you trying to bash what i do for a living? What kind of a fucked up human being are you? Should I be ashamed that im good at running a positive bottom line at a restaurant? I think you should be ashamed of how you talk to people... it really quite sad. Bet your parents are proud.

And for the record, ive been aiding the world wide S40 owners in tech for a few years... when my car is paid off, i may do something to it... but probably not. We figured out the damndest thing... the port spacing on the head is almost identical to that of a Evo... and ill be damned if you cant use injectors for a Ford Lightning.

Its a car... it goes A to B. Whats to claim? Am i less of a person now that ive grown out of the whole car modding stage of my life? Maybe one day, something terrible will happen and you too will realize that theyre just fucking cars. Ive had enough bad karma stare me in the face to realize enough was enough.

and for the record, its MY wallet.

for having that wallet, you sure do whine a lot. this is a car site, people buy cars and mod the hell out of them on this site---and that is what the original poster is looking to do. if you're past that stage in your life, maybe you shouldn't be giving him advice??

when you bash a car, prepare for people to come in and make comments. sorry if the whole job thing is crossing the line, i was just giving you a hard time--this is the internet afterall. and for the record, my parents are proud of me-

You know, most people, with the exception of Mike (302Powered), would get passed the whole Volvo thing. Even I think Mikes jokes are funny. Yours however, are just poor form. I like my car, and even more so, I'd reccommend one to anyone. Its tough as nails, it drives nice, handels great, has more than enough room, we wont even talk about the safty factor, but even after all that, the damn thing still pulls a 2000lb trailor and get 20mpg driving uphill and into the wind. Best thing I ever bought...

My 92 Taurus matches this description almost to a "T"

They are great cars! Right, Jones??? :)

My 92 Taurus matches this description almost to a "T"

They are great cars! Right, Jones??? :)

Oh, you must be bored and want to get started again.

Some of the listed qualities are up to personal interpretation:

IE: Rides Nice

However, the "Handling Great" part should not exist in the same sentence with "Ford Taurus". Especially the non-sho variety.

Ahh that felt nice.

:cool:

*Re-typing this whole damn paragraph cuz my computer just shit on me!*

So today I remebered a question that I have been meaning to ask for a while. Whats the difference between the SS and Z28? Is there enough of a difference to where I should look for one over the other? Also, Wasnt there an n/a cobra in the later sn95 bodystyle? (The one with the bigger side scoops.) So after talking about this with everybody at work ALL DAY, (sorry guys) I have decided that I am 100% set on making a new car purchase before the summer. Now as much as I absolutley love my spec v, even if it isnt te baddest car around. I think that I may have to trade it in for this next vehicle and if I do that then I should be all good and not have to get another job. I was thinking about stripping down and going back to all stock so that I can get a higher trade in value and then Im gonna sell all the parts I have for it so I can buy parts for the new ride. Only problem Im really having right now is getting over the fact that Im gonna have to get rid of my nissan to make this next move. I dunno Im done for now, Im sure your tired of reading this shit. lol. Its just a pretty big deal to me. Oh yeah, answer my questions please.^^^^^