Mach 1

Wonderboy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is just a FRC, the gearing is different so even if you had the same mods you should still have walked away.

Still he went 11.90 at 117 on street tires and makes 400rwhp and weighs over 500 pounds LIGHTER than me I think his times are respectable. All I am trying to say is the Potential of an 03/04 Cobra is "VERY" hard to beat.

So Ive read all this stuff and I have re-evaluated what I think I want. Im thinking either an F Body or (thanks to rob) Im gonna start looking at wrx's. I dont know anything about wrx's though so Im gonna start doing a little research on them this evening. My only good arguments for the wrx is that its all wheel drive which will be great all year long and I will still have enough space to fit 4-5 passengers. So I think Im gonna shop around for both until I find a good deal. Unless the wrx is a shitty choice then, probably f body.

But just think how so ultra-super-fast of a driver you'd be in a Corvette. I mean, we all have a really hard time keeping up with you now; imagine how much you'd dominate in, say, a Z06!!!!1!!!

lol...I never said my car was fast nor could anybody not keep up with me?