Cars?

Guest Jrcz24

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats an Fbody in the pic cause the brake master cylinder and alternator are on the wrong side.

Did you think about what you were gonna type before you typed it? Did you really just say that it was an Fbody because the master cylinder and alternator are on the wrong side? Dude the master cylinder on almost every car is on the driverside. (except for old hyundai elantras and other wierd shit) And did you ever stop to think that perhaps the picture was flipped? Dumbass. Why are you still posting on a forum that you think is run incorrectly? Go the fuck away.

It's actually a pic I got off of an Autralian f-body forum, the pic is not flipped. It really is a right hand drive turboed Camaro, as dumb as that is. It's the dream machine of queer cavy owners.

i did not think they made a RHD camaro, even if the car is being sold in aussie land the car would be imported north america in normal left hand drive. Not sure if its the same but all the f-body /corvette clubs in japan all the cars are the same as here normal left hand drive.

It's actually a pic I got off of an Autralian f-body forum, the pic is not flipped. It really is a right hand drive

Well, this guy is still a jackass. And that really is stupid. Im about to get one imported just so I can fuck with people.

i did not think they made a RHD camaro, even if the car is being sold in aussie land the car would be imported north america in normal left hand drive. Not sure if its the same but all the f-body /corvette clubs in japan all the cars are the same as here normal left hand drive.

I'm no expert. I fooled me if it's fake.

Actually you guys are right it could be a RHD Camaro cause I have seen Toyota Tails for the 4th gen Camaros, even though thats a 3rd gen its still possible.

Excuse me? I'm more grown up than you. I don't go around bashing people and thread-jacking their threads and getting it locked up. If you ask me thats a bit Immature, don't you think?

Excuse me? I'm more grown up than you. I don't go around bashing people and thread-jacking their threads and getting it locked up. If you ask me thats a bit Immature, don't you think?

If you were more grown up, you wouldnt go off crying to other websites about how people are mean to you. If you were grown up you would have just dealt with the bashing and gotten through it like a big boy. But you didnt and so you suck.

Actually you guys are right it could be a RHD Camaro cause I have seen Toyota Tails for the 4th gen Camaros, even though thats a 3rd gen its still possible.

dude im from japan and never seen a RHD camaro or vette and there are lots there, chevy is not going to make a special car at the factory just to make it RHD that would cost more money for a company . plus USA has the most strict laws with glass, bumper supports, air bags so having an american car in japan is not only concidered "safe" there are no issues emissions or crash test issues because of the standards we have here.

If you were more grown up, you wouldnt go off crying to other websites about how people are mean to you. If you were grown up you would have just dealt with the bashing and gotten through it like a big boy. But you didnt and so you suck.

Ok First of all, I did Deal with everyones bashing like a man. I even bashed myself and I made that post on the other site to find exactly why this site isn't set up like all the millions and millions of other sites on the world wide web. I now found out the answer why so there is no reason for that post to be on there anymore.

i go on vacation for two weeks and this sorry cock sucker has made it onto three of the 5 forums i am on in ohio.....

you guys havent banned him yet?

you fucking failed abortion... just hit the stupid little "x" in the top right hand corner... unplug the power wire from your computer.. and forget you have the internet... you are failing on every intro you have posted on every site so far.

Ok First of all, I did Deal with everyones bashing like a man. I even bashed myself and I made that post on the other site to find exactly why this site isn't set up like all the millions and millions of other sites on the world wide web. I now found out the answer why so there is no reason for that post to be on there anymore.

mighty big fail sir.....

i delt with quite the intro if i remeber correctly.

:gtfo: ....noob

dude im from japan and never seen a RHD camaro or vette and there are lots there, chevy is not going to make a special car at the factory just to make it RHD that would cost more money to make to a company . plus USA has the most strict laws with glass, bumper supports, air bags so having an american car in japan is not only concidered "safe" there are no issues emissions or crash test issues because of the standards we have here.

Have you seen some of the TRD Cavalier's out there? They are pretty sweet, the Toyota Racing Department only made around 400 of them but its possible to still see them. Right now I'm kinda looking at a few Toyota Cavaliers in Japan for around $1,000 U.S. but I think it will cost a lot to get it shipped over here to the states and it might even be in Customs for a while.

Have you seen some of the TRD Cavalier's out there? They are pretty sweet, the Toyota Racing Department only made around 400 of them but its possible to still see them. Right now I'm kinda looking at a few Toyota Cavaliers in Japan for around $1,000 U.S. but I think it will cost a lot to get it shipped over here to the states and it might even be in Customs for a while.

Definitely a good investment. :rolleyes:

Yeah, shouldn't it tell you something if you have failed on multiple sites?

Actually I've never failed on any of the other sites I'm on cause everyone is friendly and doesn't produce negative energy towards other members. So I'm still a proud member of prolly about 15 other sites.

I was also thinking of twin charging my 2.4 after the Turbo build, but I don't want the hassle that comes with it considering it would be a bitch to tune.

i hope this was a fucking joke......

one u drive a hoop-dee proving only that the idea u ahve enough money to make this thing efficient would boarder line swapping the motor completly.. and since nothing good goes into a caviler prove only one things...

ditch the bitch and buy a hyundai until you can prove your somthing of worth in the so called "tuner" community.

no.. hyundai can get a 4g tossed into it... you arent even good enough for that cluster fuck.. go buy a huffy.