Cars?

Guest Jrcz24

Wow, I didn't know they let psychiatrists moonlight at Advanced Auto...

Do you know how to read? Why does Everyone say Advanced Auto? All of our store signs across the U.S. say Advance Auto, not Advanced Auto.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually this post has nothing to do with the post that copperhead posted. It doesn't refer to what i posted. Its just a bunch of random shit being said. It is completely meaningless. Its just an extra post for him and in the process he was just trying to get me upset and try and get in my head and manipulate me and play on my emotions. Its nothing new to me cause I've seen this many of times over my 4 years of being on many different forums. Theres a lot of people out there that like to do that, Its a pleasure for them and it makes them happy.

Do you know how to read? Why does Everyone say Advanced Auto? All of our store signs across the U.S. say Advance Auto, not Advanced Auto.

You're criticizing me for saying Advanced? Where do I begin...

Actually this post has nothing to do with the post that copperhead posted. It doesn't refer to what I(This "I" should be capitalized) posted. Its just a bunch of random shit being said. It is completely meaningless. Its just an extra post for him and in the process he was just trying to get me upset and try and get in my head and manipulate me and play on my emotions.(Can you say fucking run on sentence?) Its nothing new to me(There should be a comma here) because(Cause is not a word) I've seen this many of(This "of" is unnecessary) times over my 4 years of being on many different forums. There's(But really, forget the apostrophe. The correct wording would be "There are") a lot of people out there that like to do that, its(In case you're too retarded to tell what I'm getting at here, that "I" shouldn't be capitalized a pleasure for them and it makes them happy.

Do you know how to read? Why does everyone(Again, an unnecessary capitalization) say Advanced Auto? All of our store signs across the U.S. (There is an unnecessary space here) say Advance Auto, not Advanced Auto.

And I'm SURE there are things I missed. So STFU up and go back to AdvanceD Auto.

Actually this post has nothing to do with the post that copperhead posted. It doesn't refer to what i posted. Its just a bunch of random shit being said. It is completely meaningless. Its just an extra post for him and in the process he was just trying to get me upset and try and get in my head and manipulate me and play on my emotions. Its nothing new to me cause I've seen this many of times over my 4 years of being on many different forums. Theres a lot of people out there that like to do that, Its a pleasure for them and it makes them happy.

Whoa slow down buddy...you think you can pull a fast one one me? I think you failed to realize that I am a cross breed between a black man and a silverblack gorilla. How you ask...well duh douchebag my mom was black and my dad was a gorilla. Everything you say and do comes right back to me and if you piss me off I will unleash a ferocity and vehemence on you that is unlike any other. Imagine this you're trolling CR making retarded posts when out of no where you hear a loud bang on your window. It's me bi0tch! Surprise! My swift appearance will startle you and make you sweat...I leave as quick as I arrive. You begin to think everything is ok, that is until you feel an unease in your intestines. See, what you didn't know is that I implanted something inside of you. You know those little hot wax mold makers they have at the Z00's well us gorillas hate those. I implanted one in your rectum and every 48 minutes you will shart one little silver back gorilla. It will hurt like fire and burn and the smell of hot wax will make you sick... This is to serve as a daily reminder to you...Don't fizuck with me.

we have an EXCELLENT j-body section. it is located right below the section for ford festivas and ford aspires. this is in the section for cars with body kits, stickers, multi-colored body panels, and "mexican racing" flags. you'll fit right in. fag

Whoa slow down buddy...you think you can pull a fast one one me? I think you failed to realize that I am a cross breed between a black man and a silverblack gorilla. How you ask...well duh douchebag my mom was black and my dad was a gorilla. Everything you say and do comes right back to me and if you piss me off I will unleash a ferocity and vehemence on you that is unlike any other. Imagine this you're trolling CR making retarded posts when out of no where you hear a loud bang on your window. It's me bi0tch! Surprise! My swift appearance will startle you and make you sweat...I leave as quick as I arrive. You begin to think everything is ok, that is until you feel an unease in your intestines. See, what you didn't know is that I implanted something inside of you. You know those little hot wax mold makers they have at the Z00's well us gorillas hate those. I implanted one in your rectum and every 48 minutes you will shart one little silver back gorilla. It will hurt like fire and burn and the smell of hot wax will make you sick... This is to serve as a daily reminder to you...Don't fizuck with me.

That sure is a nice little story. Don't worry I won't mess with a gorilla man ever again. Excuse me while i go to the bathroom and deliver one of your silver back gorilla soldiers. Is Mark Henry also a relation of your's cause hes also a silverback as well? If so, can i have his autograph?

You're criticizing me for saying Advanced? Where do I begin...

And I'm SURE there are things I missed. So STFU up and go back to AdvanceD Auto.

Sorry I didn't realize that i was still in high school, considering I graduated back in 2006. I wasn't trying to get the grammar police after me. I was just wanting you to answer my question I had. The question was "Why does everyone say Advanced, even though our signs clearly say Advance?"

By the way thats an unnecessary "up" in there, since STFU already has the word "up" in it. Just looking out for you.

Sorry I didn't realize that i was still in high school, considering I graduated back in 2006. I wasn't trying to get the grammar police after me. I was just wanting you to answer my question I had. The question was "Why does everyone say Advanced, even though our signs clearly say Advance?"

Maybe you should go back to high school, since you clearly didn't learn the basics while you were there.

By the way thats an unnecessary "up" in there, since STFU already has the word "up" in it. Just looking out for you.

You're right, I'll admit that one. You got me mister psychiatrist....

Sorry I didn't realize that I(This "I" should be capitalized) was still in high school, considering I graduated back in 2006. I wasn't trying to get the grammar police after me. I was just wanting you to answer my question I had(This sentence should end after the word "question", the "I had" is unnecessary). The question was "Why does everyone say Advanced, even though our signs clearly say Advance?"

And to answer your question...because we don't give a fuck, and because now I'm going to do it for the rest of my life just to piss off people like you.

I did learn the basics. Its just this site isn't a classroom. Just to let you know when i was in high school i wasn't doing bookwork i was going to school part time and working at Mac Trailer Manufacturing. Thats because i was in the welding class.

I did learn the basics. It's just this site isn't a classroom. Just to let you know when I(This "I" should be capitalized) was in high school I(This one should be too) wasn't doing bookwork I(So should this one) was going to school part time and working at Mac Trailer Manufacturing. That's because I(Oh, and this one) was in the welding class.

It's obvious.

:gives: this thread is way :offtopic:

Thats enough from the grammar police.

Wow, your sign has a capital W. That's pretty sweet man, but your other smilie is fucked up. I don't know if that's your fault, but it seems as though the smilie is broken. Sucks for you brosef.

:gives: this thread is way :offtopic:

That's(Yeah, I don't know if you noticed in your last post. I'm adding apostrophes for you.) enough from the grammar police.

:gives:

this thread is way :offtopic:

Thats enough from the grammar police.

Now you've fucked up this post even worse. Jesus Christ...here...

:gives:

This(Now this "T" needs to be capitalized) thread is way :offtopic:

That's(And of course, the apostrophe you forgot...again.) enough from the grammar police.

Is that a threat there eh? Hahaha

Your right the smilie is Fucked up. Thats because the newbies who prolly use this smilie will get the same thing. The smilie is actually supposed to look like a yellow smilie holding an off topic sign, instead of that one.

You'(Need an apostrophe there!)re(Forgot the "E"!) right the smilie is fucked(That "F" didn't need to be capitalized) up. That's(Missed another apostrophe!) because the newbies who prolly use this smilie will get the same thing. The smilie is actually supposed to look like a yellow smilie holding an off topic sign, instead of that one.

Yeah hey, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't look at what the smilie was supposed to look like before I said it was probably fucked up or anything...