New Guy, Kind Of

Third Horseman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I open this thread and see this great intro. I'm like wow, what an awesome noob. Then I scroll down and see everyone bashing you and I'm like wow, we must still be RAGE'd from our last noob (Long story). But then I figured out what was going on haha, very nice second try man. Good looking cars, even the CRX. It's hard to find one thats not rusted out. Welcome.

So I open this thread and see this great intro. I'm like wow, what an awesome noob. Then I scroll down and see everyone bashing you and I'm like wow, we must still be RAGE'd from our last noob (Long story). But then I figured out what was going on haha, very nice second try man. Good looking cars, even the CRX. It's hard to find one thats not rusted out. Welcome.

I did the same.

+rep

Yea, i was really confused for a little bit, nice cars.