Who wants to install a new intake?

Unleashed

Anyone want to install a new lower intake on my 4.6 2V Mustang?

My plastic intake sprung a leak the other day where the thermostat housing bolts on to the intake. I've got it RTV'd up for the time being but want to get the intake replaced before too long. I've ordered a new lower intake manifold, alternator bracket, and the nessesary gaskets. Anyone have time to swap it out?

Let me know how much you would charge and availability. I should have all the parts in by next Tuesday. I can drop it and leave it for a few days if necessary.

by the way hope you got the newer revised intake with the cast coolant runners

Its the new revised intake, new alternator bracket, 2 lower intake to head gaskets, o ring gasket between upper and lower, coolant, o-ring gasket for the termostat housing, thermostat, and I'm trying to track down some new o-rings for the fuel injectors while they are out.

hey man its an easy swap I just did one on my step dads 97 GT and then did another one on my neighbors 02 gt...if hoblick cant do it let me know

and you can get fuel injector o-rings for like 7.99 for all 8 of them I did it on both cars i did except i bought 16 total for each car and did upper and lower injector o-rings